Melb Vic v Newcastle 

Heartle$$ v Perth

Second 2 Games

Brisbane v Wanderers 

Mariners v Nix

Multiple Suspensions

Brosque the dog out, 

CCM have Simon and Aiden O'Neill out

Heartle$$ have Schenkeveld and WeDe Laat suspended. 

On 24/02/2019 at 9:12 PM, Paul01 said:

Split Round

First 3 games

Smurfs v Adelaide 

Melb Vic v Newcastle 

Heartle$$ v Perth

Second 2 Games

Brisbane v Wanderers 

Mariners v Nix

Multiple Suspensions

Brosque the dog out, 

CCM have Simon and Aiden O'Neill out

Heartle$$ have Schenkeveld and WeDe Laat suspended. 

1-mar 7:50ish Smurfs v Adelaide 

2-mar 7.50ish Melb Vic v Newcastle 

3-mar 5.00pm Heartle$$ v Perth

8-mar 7.50ish Brisbane v Wanderers 

9-mar 7.50ish Mariners v Nix

On 26/02/2019 at 7:16 AM, Paul01 said:

Phoenix players on 4 yellow cards

Singh, Fenton, Mandi, Taylor, Doyle, Krishna

CCM could do us a favour and get these guys to get pieces of cheese.

Is this the last round before the yellow card limit goes from five to eight?

2-0, and the Cove break the stadium (think Campbelltown...). I don’t really think much of security guards who staff sporting events, but I hope that one wasn’t hurt too bad by the collapsing fence.

I try not to buy into the grand A-League conspiracy theories, but how the hell did Ninkovic escape a yellow for that challenge a few minutes ago, especially with the ref seemingly right there...

Actual game aside, I don’t mind Leichhardt Oval. Limited capacity, yes, but perfect for the A-League and W-League (and games like last night’s internationals, at least until the hordes catch on that the Matildas can play and they need a bigger stadium). Grounds like this aren’t always easy to reach, but at least there was a light rail line that allowed for an easy-ish escape... Anyway, Leichhardt wouldn’t be a stadium for us, but I still definitely make regret my vote for Spotless back in the day. 

Edited by Generator
9 hours ago, Generator said:

2-0, and the Cove break the stadium (think Campbelltown...). I don’t really think much of security guards who staff sporting events, but I hope that one wasn’t hurt too bad by the collapsing fence.

I try not to buy into the grand A-League conspiracy theories, but how the hell did Ninkovic escape a yellow for that challenge a few minutes ago, especially with the ref seemingly right there...

Actual game aside, I don’t mind Leichhardt Oval. Limited capacity, yes, but perfect for the A-League and W-League (and games like last night’s internationals, at least until the hordes catch on that the Matildas can play and they need a bigger stadium). Grounds like this aren’t always easy to reach, but at least there was a light rail line that allowed for an easy-ish escape... Anyway, Leichhardt wouldn’t be a stadium for us, but I still definitely make regret my vote for Spotless back in the day. 

Leichhardt Council can charge the Cove for breaking the fence.

4 hours ago, Unlimited said:

And great goal from Petratos to seal it at the very end

He had a couple of tries before that went close or wide but I think it was third time lucky (?)

Yeah that was some strike! Nice to see Victory copping one like that - teams like Newy normally save those for us!!

Victory have been looking vulnerable for afew weeks now. Easts are sort of hanging on to 2nd spot by default. Adelaide's ability to succeed despite squad deficiencies seems to be on the wane. City are anything but convincing. The Phoenix have lost a bit of their edge.

The Jets are improving and have real chance of displacing someone in the 6 and even finishing higher than 6th.

I can see the Phoenix getting their edge back and staying in the 6, and Adelaide or City dropping out.

1 hour ago, Paul01 said:

Perth look set to kill Heartle$$.

lol....City lead Perth 2-0 at HT....

( Don't you hate it it when a teams form is poorl prior to a game and you think they're on a hiding to nothing and they then turn around and lead the league leaders....lol ) Perth may come out and score 5 in the 2nd half or City may go on with it.

Edited by sonar
55 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

That went well

Apparently 37C in Melbourne at 5.00pm.

So the few Heartle$$ fans there had to choose between watching Joyce-ball and the beach.

42 minutes ago, Paul01 said:

Apparently 37C in Melbourne at 5.00pm.

So the few Heartle$$ fans there had to choose between watching Joyce-ball and the beach.

30 minutes ago, marron said:

That's not a beach.

Maybe they're confused by the seagulls!