WSW Club Thread 2021

mack

4 minutes ago, bombagol said:

I logged on in the first minute or two and there wasn't even an available event.  If all tix were sold by then, I would have thought that the event would still be listed, but without tix being able to be purchased.

Scalpers!!!

:lol:

I've tried again and it's now working on the website too.

BUT LOL - the email from the club yesterday said that the game will be at the Blacktown training grounds, whereas on the Ticketmaster website it was listed for Bankwest stadium and the same on the ticket that I received.

So where do you guys reckon I should turn up?

1 hour ago, bombagol said:

I've tried again and it's now working on the website too.

BUT LOL - the email from the club yesterday said that the game will be at the Blacktown training grounds, whereas on the Ticketmaster website it was listed for Bankwest stadium and the same on the ticket that I received.

So where do you guys reckon I should turn up?

It's definitely at WSW HQ.**

** Because the food van they've organised won't be able to park at Bankwest!

Edited by Edinburgh
3 hours ago, 102megan said:

I’m wondering if we’ll be able to stand / wander around - or if we’ll have to stay seated the whole time? 

I don't have a ticket but I would assume due to Covid restrictions you could get up for food/drink or to go to the bathroom and stay seated beyond that (obviously that depends on how stringent security is). The whole reason they have a limited capacity is to maintain safe distances/practises.

7 hours ago, Carns said:

I don't have a ticket but I would assume due to Covid restrictions you could get up for food/drink or to go to the bathroom and stay seated beyond that (obviously that depends on how stringent security is). The whole reason they have a limited capacity is to maintain safe distances/practises.

7 hours ago, Carns said:

So  why  are the FFA  allow all club members to the game against the Bulls on the 27th Dec.

15 hours ago, WanderingToqui said:

In that picture, Cox the pie eater looks slimmer.

I don't want to be the pessimist*, but maybe that's because the other two are overweight. 

* I lied.

3 hours ago, Wanderingbeersclub said:

As a lifelong owner of a fat head I can confirm the best way to make it look less fat is to stand half a step back from someone else in a photo. This ain't Simons first Rodeo..

You aren’t Mark bridge are you?

• 2 weeks later...
  • mack changed the title to WSW Club Thread 2021
  • mack locked this topic