Wanderers 2014/15 Membership Renewal Launches Friday 18th

3 renewals done in 3 minutes. Couldn't be any easier.

Who are you f*&king...LOL...took me 40 minutes.

One membership done out of 13 so F@CKED up is this system....Why cant this be straight forward...Are they trying to put people off...I know there is a month for us to do this but WSW have had a shitload of time to consider the issues...get your **** together..

Bro u need a hug or something?

You got 30 days to renew I am sure someone will help you out if you engage them!

have renewed and done the seat request/change thing. computers at work couldn't cope with the new system at all so didn't get to pay until now so don't like my chances of getting the change.

anyway now we play the waiting game.........

ah the waiting game sucks - lets play hungry hungry hippos!

I renewed my membership simply enough - but I'm waiting to hear about my wife's.

We are both on the same e-mail address with no other options.  Sent a query via chat and e-mail an hour or so ago - no reply yet [well not to the e-mail anyway I've left the website].

I'll Have to wait till Monday to renew my membership since I have been trying to get membership renewed from 1pm.

I have sent emails, chats and even tried to callthem with no success. 

I renewed my membership simply enough - but I'm waiting to hear about my wife's.

We are both on the same e-mail address with no other options.  Sent a query via chat and e-mail an hour or so ago - no reply yet [well not to the e-mail anyway I've left the website].

Get them to use a different email for your missus. Had the same prob but all fixed now.

Get them to use a different email for your missus. Had the same prob but all fixed now.

Thanks but we don't have any other e-mails.

One membership done out of 13 so F@CKED up is this system....Why cant this be straight forward...Are they trying to put people off...I know there is a month for us to do this but WSW have had a shitload of time to consider the issues...get your **** together..

You got 30 days to renew I am sure someone will help you out if you engage them!

I dont need a F@cking hug man I expect better from an organisation that has plenty of cash, expertise and time to offer up a better process and system than is currently operational...Im not a dick head I kmow there is a month to renew..But 2 people out of 13 in my family actually got an email to renew..We are all individual members and that doesnt sit well with me when things are so screwed up...Not much confidence...Its not bloody rocket science, its simple business..Glad your **** is sorted, give yourself a hug 

from skimming through the thread it looks like transfers take a bit more time than renewing for the same section

i will be moving out of the rbb and into the white/black in order to attend games with some friends who aren't getting memberships, will that transfer be processed straight away?

from skimming through the thread it looks like transfers take a bit more time than renewing for the same section

i will be moving out of the rbb and into the white/black in order to attend games with some friends who aren't getting memberships, will that transfer be processed straight away?

we only find out if we can move from one area to another once the renewal period ends, they told me that the forms to move area's have not been put online yet, there was a seat request form but i dont think that has to do with moving sections i am not 100% sure

this is the link i was given

http://wanderers.memberhq.com.au/downloads.

i refresh every 3 seconds hoping its been put online so i can complete my section transfer request

we only find out if we can move from one area to another once the renewal period ends, they told me that the forms to move area's have not been put online yet, there was a seat request form but i dont think that has to do with moving sections i am not 100% sure

i refresh every 3 seconds hoping its been put online so i can complete my section transfer request

I'd say just enter your details here: http://wanderers.memberhq.com.au/seating-request

I'd say just enter your details here: http://wanderers.memberhq.com.au/seating-request

i have tried that just incase, in the comments section i said i want to move from white and black to red and i told them to ignore this if its the wrong form because i was told it was the wrong form so i am just confused and hoping for the best :P

So my family have a family pass  (4 memberships) and my dad was the only person who got emailed a login. When we login, there is only the option to renew his membership. 

Anyone know how we can get around this and renew all family memberships in one go?

I dont need a F@cking hug man I expect better from an organisation that has plenty of cash, expertise and time to offer up a better process and system than is currently operational...Im not a dick head I kmow there is a month to renew..But 2 people out of 13 in my family actually got an email to renew..We are all individual members and that doesnt sit well with me when things are so screwed up...Not much confidence...Its not bloody rocket science, its simple business..Glad your **** is sorted, give yourself a hug 

Massive lolz Stav ...... fair blow up mate.  :xbop:

I promise you you'll have a laugh at that post in a couple of days.

Honestly ......... I'd say maybe one of the other 12 guys do some organising to take the pressure off you some ? :xnod:

I ain't done shite yet, not fussed personally, purely in here for the lolz, and I'm not kidding.

In seriousness, if you are not upgrading there's nothing to worry about, as much as it shouldn't be so hard it will sort itself out.

If you still have the no invoices error and the account number that shows up on the left when you log in is not your member number from last season then you will need to contact them to have your account reset. It took 30 minutes of waiting on live chat for them to do this for me.

i have tried that just incase, in the comments section i said i want to move from white and black to red and i told them to ignore this if its the wrong form because i was told it was the wrong form so i am just confused and hoping for the best :P

my link that i posted did not work because there was a . in it

http://wanderers.memberhq.com.au/downloads

there it is without, still unsure what form i want to download or even if its there

i must be having the same issue only received and email for me and not my misses or daughter. still no panic as im R&B from last year.