Al-Hilal vs Western Sydney Wanderers 1/11/2014 8:30PM

I still don't get what is so exciting about a team store being busy. Some other Al Hilal fan posted how proud he was of a store selling so many jerseys.

I'm try make you 
Know what is happening in Riyadh before the final

B1UxKOrCAAAsZuV.png

BOSS what was the present given to the team? Something to do with a tea pot? Are they traditional Saudi things?

Is this media beat up or real?

"With fellow striker Tomi Juric still suffering groin soreness, the Wanderers will be hoping Santalab can again help soften up the Al Hilal defence before his young teammate comes off the bench."

http://mobile.news.com.au/sport/football/wanderers-v-al-hilal-brendon-santalab-confident-of-starring-in-acl-final-despite-shoulder-injury/story-fndkzvnd-1227109244009

Interesting, I saw an article yesterday saying at Juric was fit to start yesterday so not sure about that but they've probably got a source otherwise they wouldn't make such a big call. You'd hope that the month that Tomi had off was good enough for the injury to heal and playing any more than 30mins on a dodgy hamstring would be risky!
Guest NSWanderer15

Oh i can't wait till tomorrow, i really hope we win tomorrow to teach him a lesson on "don't say, do"! He should be thanking his stars for a billionaire owner, their coach gonna get whacked with criticism BIG time.

Hey Boss, must say it is great to see the Al Hilal fans so in to this and taking the ACL final so seriously, you can see how much it means to you guys.

Apart from the Evergrande rent a stooge crowd in China the stadiums around Asia have been pretty empty.

Everyone is talking about the final

It's a big Thing very big