Western Sydney Wanderers vs Sydney FC 8/10/2016 7:50PM

Bit confused now, as Victory reported Pax of 38,285 on Fri 1 Oct (see page 1 on this thread).

I am still questioning the 18k reserved seats for WSW Members, as I think perhaps 2,000 are only Supporter Members.

I would have thought the Pax was a little higher as only a few individual seats left outside of Level 6.

Still, things are chugging along, but would be good to have another Pax to confirm.

Bit confused now, as Victory reported Pax of 38,285 on Fri 1 Oct (see page 1 on this thread).

I am still questioning the 18k reserved seats for WSW Members, as I think perhaps 2,000 are only Supporter Members.

I would have thought the Pax was a little higher as only a few individual seats left outside of Level 6.

Still, things are chugging along, but would be good to have another Pax to confirm.

Think we need to really see how the mainstream promo today helps. Would love to see how many we sell this time tomorrow.

Out. :(

Anniversary and well, unless I want to be divorced...

Seriously. When I get married its going to be in August so it doesn't clash with anything.

ACL quarter finals ! Stay single .

Seriously book a very nice restaurant for lunch on Sunday with a nice view of a beach/lake/mountain/anything because it will be more romantic. The big games are always on Saturday night you can't lose .

:unknw:

PAX it may be incredibly random & hard to figure out but best way to guess attendance :(

Actually today i bought 2 tickets on ebay from a guy that was an anz member, its included in the pax.

My pax numbers were around the 26k mark.

Makes sense, went from 20's to 30's & we couldn't figure out how they sold 10k tickets!

Confused much. On 30 Sept Victory reported a PAX of 38.2k  now we are under 37K.  Weather is improving. Looking forward to The Lawn Bar, whatever that actually is!

Can you actually call Ticketek and say "Excuse me Mr/Ms Ticketek, can you tell me how many tickets you have actually sold for the match"?  Surely they would have the numbers at their call...

Edited by beatsurrender

errrmmmm what is the punishment for reporting an incorrect PAX, is this a capital punishment ? lol  :blush:

Reason I ask is because I had the tickets I bought on a very small screen resolution and what I thought was an '8' on a second look on a proper computer shows is was actually a '5' , so my tickets are 35,250 odd and not 38,250odd, oooppsssss  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

I am off to book a session at Specsavers  :blush:

errrmmmm what is the punishment for reporting an incorrect PAX, is this a capital punishment ? lol  :blush:

Reason I ask is because I had the tickets I bought on a very small screen resolution and what I thought was an '8' on a second look on a proper computer shows is was actually a '5' , so my tickets are 35,250 odd and not 38,250odd, oooppsssss  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

Capital Paxinshment.

Maybe different sections are allocated different numbers. I tried to get 3 seats in Catergory B, but you can't find adjacent seats. Therefore I got them from Catergory E (nosebleed section). Yeah, I know, someone has to sit there :( . But I have a few friends who want to experience a derby game, so had no choice, otherwise we would be seated apart  :sorry:

errrmmmm what is the punishment for reporting an incorrect PAX, is this a capital punishment ? lol :blush:

Reason I ask is because I had the tickets I bought on a very small screen resolution and what I thought was an '8' on a second look on a proper computer shows is was actually a '5' , so my tickets are 35,250 odd and not 38,250odd, oooppsssss :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

I am off to book a session at Specsavers :blush:

Capital Paxinshment.
:rofl:

Maybe different sections are allocated different numbers. I tried to get 3 seats in Catergory B, but you can't find adjacent seats. Therefore I got them from Catergory E (nosebleed section). Yeah, I know, someone has to sit there  :( . But I have a few friends who want to experience a derby game, so had no choice, otherwise we would be seated apart  :sorry:

You in bay 600 and something? 

Capital Paxinshment.

A Paxicution

Maybe different sections are allocated different numbers. I tried to get 3 seats in Catergory B, but you can't find adjacent seats. Therefore I got them from Catergory E (nosebleed section). Yeah, I know, someone has to sit there  :( . But I have a few friends who want to experience a derby game, so had no choice, otherwise we would be seated apart  :sorry:

Yup.

Yup.

I am bay 611, see you up there where the air is clear, thin and cold lol

Yup.

612. 18 of us first two rows. Better bring binoculars based on your eyesight as reported on here..!

Edited by beatsurrender

Yup.

Same here. 610.

Yup.

Same here. 610.

It.s pretty sh1t really that true fans are stuck up in the rafters. They better not release extras in the lower bowl on Thursday....

At least we can get a surround sound feel going

Yup.

Same here. 610.

It.s pretty sh1t really that true fans are stuck up in the rafters. They better not release extras in the lower bowl on Thursday....

At least we can get a surround sound feel going

To be honest when I got the tickets I thought it would be me and a few neutrals joining the ride late. Glad to hear I won't be suffering up there alone  :D

Edited by WSWBoro