Western Sydney Wanderers vs Sydney FC 8/10/2016 7:50PM

Only time I wear my ACL winners replica is on derby or GF day.

Round about the time we stopped winning derbies? :shok:

What are you saying?

The curse of Al-Hilal which we thought was absolved has actually been manifesting itself into derbies this whole time. It all makes sense now.
no curse we just have been signing terribly sign the departure of Shinji mooy spiranovic juric and co

We have zero Socceroos

Mooys gold on FIFA!!! Overall 76

What are you saying?

The curse of Al-Hilal which we thought was absolved has actually been manifesting itself into derbies this whole time. It all makes sense now.

An exorcism is required to release us from this curse. We have suffered long enough. We've paid our debt. We should be free to win derbies again.

With 54,000 tickets already sold for Saturday's derby-day opener between Sydney FC and Western Sydney Wanderers, an all-time-record home-and-away attendance isn't a bad way to kick off season 12

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/the-aleague-doesnt-need-saving-provided-it-is-led-intelligently-20161004-gruozj.html

Taken from a Mike Cockerill article about the season launch.

So he can add up same as us.  36+18 = 54

Be touch and go to crack 60.  Need around 1500 per day here on in. You would think people who want to go will have tickets by now.

I think we'll do 60k easily. Be closer to mid to high 60's.

Tonight, on the news, was the first sports story I've seen regarding the HAL and the derby. Remember, the AFL and NRL have suffocated the media coverage for us, so all the 'event goers' haven't been alerted to the fact that the first ever derby at ANZ is on this week. As we all know, Sydney siders love a big event. If the media get on board, and pump a few stories, the FFA promote the thing and the weather is nice, well, we could be pleasantly surprised. My prediction, 66871 for the crowd. 

The social media chatter will only increase now, talk back start discussing it and each news sports bulletin rabbit on about 'the biggest football crowd ever yadda yadda yadda'. I have faith.

What are you saying?

no curse we just have been signing terribly sign the departure of Shinji mooy spiranovic juric and co

We have zero Socceroos

giphy.gif

Popa would probably win us the World Cup cause he won't have to worrie about the salary cap Ange is a master of cheating the salary cap

And therefore build us a kickarse squad

Which we desire!!

Popa is to honest, probably a better coach then Ange popas down fall is he's too freaken honest seriously I bet he's the only coach of an a league team that hasn't cheated the salary cap cause look at what we sign compared to victory esfc and city and ask yourself if you were a footballer in the a league who would you play for if it were a level playing field wsw would win all the time

Edited by JayZko

What are you saying?

An exorcism is required to release us from this curse. We have suffered long enough. We've paid our debt. We should be free to win derbies again.

We haven't won since we parted ways with the sideline bunnings chairs also

#bunningschairscurse

Pax Schmax

Win Schmin

I just wanna know if they are going to keep those terrible black and red nets for the home games, or get ones we can actually see against the black and red backdrop. You know, like traditional WHITE.

For that matter...the new RBB lawn bar.

Full strength beer?

Out. :(

Anniversary and well, unless I want to be divorced...

Seriously. When I get married its going to be in August so it doesn't clash with anything.

ACL quarter finals ! Stay single .

Seriously book a very nice restaurant for lunch on Sunday with a nice view of a beach/lake/mountain/anything because it will be more romantic. The big games are always on Saturday night you can't lose .

Already booked for dinner Saturday night. We sorted it out months ago, so have had time to get over missing the game. All good. She's normally very good with my football overload (she'll happily let me watch games on TV all weekend).

Why wouldnt he be confident though. 7 derby games without defeat and they look strong and have what seem good additions to their squad. That article is better than the **** Arnie usually comes out with in the run up.

Anyway,we are underdogs and that sits well with me.

Why wouldnt he be confident though. 7 derby games without defeat and they look strong and have what seem good additions to their squad. That article is better than the **** Arnie usually comes out with in the run up.

Anyway,we are underdogs and that sits well with me.

yep we need to do to them what they have done to us the last couple of games - sit deep, stay disciplined, kick the **** out of their creative players, tactical foul to interrupt the flow of the game and then jag a goal late.

What are you saying?

We have zero Socceroos

Mooy in Fifa 17 is 

Height 6' 4" / 194cm

He's barely 5'11

I think I'm in the minority on here, I'm really not that bothered about the crowd. Long as we win, I couldn't care less.

Totally over this losing derby thing

This crowd obsession is madness - bored shitless with this POX crap.

We must have the only fans in the world who care more about the crowd than the result in a derby which is pathetic inferiority complex stuff especially with last 7derby  games without a win - coach would be up for the sack in some big clubs.Wake up to yourselves.