Western Sydney Wanderers vs Newcastle Jets 20/04/2022 7:05PM

Just now, Smoggy said:

Because Rudan and everyone else hates him :D

Like in the 2-2 draw where I think Mejias played, he conceded a penalty and a deflection from shithouse defending in stoppage time, not sure why that means you get dropped especially when Margush is NPL Division 9 quality

Just now, Unlimited said:

Like in the 2-2 draw where I think Mejias played, he conceded a penalty and a deflection from shithouse defending in stoppage time, not sure why that means you get dropped especially when Margush is NPL Division 9 quality

When Margush got the red the other week I expected the gloves to be thrown to a defender to be honest lol

1 minute ago, matty said:

Janjetovich says hi

Nah, Margush has cost us more points than Janjetovic did.

Vedran only - from memory - had that brainfade against Brisbane and several poor goalkeeping performances.

Margush has been chipped countless times this season and last, plus the Brisbane crap that happened a few weeks ago and now tonight

1 minute ago, Unlimited said:

Vedran only - from memory - had that brainfade against Brisbane and several poor goalkeeping performances.

Margush has been chipped countless times this season and last, plus the Brisbane crap that happened a few weeks ago and now tonight

Janjetovich coming out of his box in the derby only to get sent off - off the top of my head

Keepers note: getting chipped isn't necessarily a keeping error 

1 minute ago, Unlimited said:

Margush costed us the FFA cup tie against APIA Leichhardt. That's the worst out of a list of stuff he's done while at the Wanderers.