Spare/Selling/Request Ticket Thread 2015/16

mack

for the CCM game on 29/11 it was cheaper for me to buy a family ticket rather than an adult and two kids so I have a spare away active adult ticket available for anyone who like me hates the gouging of wsw fans that other teams are doing. PM me. Forum regulars only.

I don't need the tickets but I think it's a sham to be gouging our supporters. We are the most marginalised in the country coming from the West of Sydney and these pricks can't wait until we come to town and profit from our passion. I'm thinking an away bay protest banner is in order. I'll chuck in for it to kick the can along.  :golecapproves:

for the CCM game on 29/11 it was cheaper for me to buy a family ticket rather than an adult and two kids so I have a spare away active adult ticket available for anyone who like me hates the gouging of wsw fans that other teams are doing. PM me. Forum regulars only.

I don't need the tickets but I think it's a sham to be gouging our supporters. We are the most marginalised in the country coming from the West of Sydney and these pricks can't wait until we come to town and profit from our passion. I'm thinking an away bay protest banner is in order. I'll chuck in for it to kick the can along.  :golecapproves:

Move one bay over to "gold GA" and the same family tix cost $20 more. Hopefully the work plans sort themselves out for before it gets to that.

I'm looking for an extra ticket to the Wellington game next Saturday. Would prefer Eastern Grandstand but I've told her she'll have to accept whatever comes her way !!

Definitely still tickets available on ticketmaster

Also, 1000th post! :woah:

Edited by DinoPresinger

If anyone isn't going to be able to make the Phoenix game on the 21st Nov, I'm looking for an extra RBB ticket for a mate. PM me and I'll happily take it...

Thanks. 

I may have one for you, I'll shoot you a PM in the next day or so.

Got it thanks to Jewwfro! Champion  :xnod:

Highly unlikely to be able to make the Tards game in December, in account of my mrs being due to day after. So if anyone wants a bit of Bay 54 action let me know.

To paraphrase Roy Keane - even if she was due on the day of the game, it's her giving birth, not you. Which would mean that you're coming to the game.

Guest redwhiteblack

Looking to take two aerial ping pong supporting mates to this weeks game v the Nix.

Does anyone have 2 spare tickets? Preferably East or west stand.

Guest redwhiteblack

Looking to take two aerial ping pong supporting mates to this weeks game v the Nix.

you didn't even give yourself a chance...

Consider it a chance to win them over. They at casual aerial ping pongers

Anyone wanna swap rbb for somewhere else in the stadium? Gonna take a three and two year old and mrs says they can't go in the rbb

Oh really :( Even on the edges? Make sure you tell her that it is very safe & the RBB is home to many families with young children :) 

Don't forget later this week you'll probably see lots of more tickets returned to be resold to the general public through the resale process. Shouldn't be an issue!

Anyone wanna swap rbb for somewhere else in the stadium? Gonna take a three and two year old and mrs says they can't go in the rbb

Oh really :( Even on the edges? Make sure you tell her that it is very safe & the RBB is home to many families with young children :)

Don't forget later this week you'll probably see lots of more tickets returned to be resold to the general public through the resale process. Shouldn't be an issue!
I tried telling her that what the North Terrace lacks in jumping castles they make for in pat downs but it didn't fly. She's been in a few times. Edited by FegyverTimot