What Floats Your Boat 4

1 hour ago, JackDoff said:

Having fun on a Gen X sub Reddit about Phil Collins. All I wrote was “ Music that blows” :P

boy am I getting hammered!  Got called a “Millennial” !  and to “ have fun at life!”  :rofl:

Love it!  

Man , this Karen/Ken/whatever on Reddit is triggered as!  Can’t handle the fact I hate Phil Collins muzak!  :rofl:

keeps calling me a Millennial!  They think I’m about 40!  :rofl:

3 hours ago, JackDoff said:

Having fun on a Gen X sub Reddit about Phil Collins. All I wrote was “ Music that blows” :P

boy am I getting hammered!  Got called a “Millennial” !  and to “ have fun at life!”  :rofl:

Love it!  

Never really picked you as troll Jack. Not really.

:lol::lol:

On 01/03/2021 at 1:51 PM, JackDoff said:

Love it!  

This is a hill I'm willing to die on - the Tarzan soundtrack is the best Disney movie soundtrack of all time. It narrowly beats out Elton and Lebo M with the Lion King. Maybe this should be in the unpopular opinions thread...

Phil Collins is having a renaissance of sorts on TikTok with all the Gen Z kiddos. There's multiple TT trends to his songs with hundreds of millions of views. He's a bit of a cult figure.

• mack locked this topic