Off Topic Thread 4

mack

Does anyone know much about sound bars?

What's the difference between a $100 one and $1000 one? 

I know to look for how it connects (wireless/hdmi/bluetooth). I don't want or need surround sound or anything cinematic quality - just something a little better than ordinary stereo speakers.

2 hours ago, Kitto said:

Does anyone know much about sound bars?

What's the difference between a $100 one and $1000 one? 

I know to look for how it connects (wireless/hdmi/bluetooth). I don't want or need surround sound or anything cinematic quality - just something a little better than ordinary stereo speakers.

Kitto, there are some great video's on Youtube by tech heads about this.....have a look.

Also try Whirlpool Forums,,,,,,,,https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum/?action=search&q=Soundbars &     https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2764346

Edited by sonar

******* Christmas tree is up, son made me wear a ******* santa hat whilst doing it.....

Every year the Christmas tree lights just get thrown in a ******* box and then there is the job of untangling them. Well I spent 10 mins doing that this time, right old ******* mess, so chucked them back in the box, marched over to Target and bought some new ones....job done...except the wife doesn't like them as much as the tangled ones. I said she can ******* untangle them then... now she isn't talking to me until 'I change my attitude'........:rolleyes:

For Goat...whose sense of humour was squashed by the big boss a short time ago.

Do you like this guy?

Don't think I've seen him posted here? But his satire might appeal to you?

The impersonation of Jordan Peterson here is very funny....well all four impersonations are clever....but esp his. 

6 hours ago, Smoggy said:

******* Christmas tree is up, son made me wear a ******* santa hat whilst doing it.....

Every year the Christmas tree lights just get thrown in a ******* box and then there is the job of untangling them. Well I spent 10 mins doing that this time, right old ******* mess, so chucked them back in the box, marched over to Target and bought some new ones....job done...except the wife doesn't like them as much as the tangled ones. I said she can ******* untangle them then... now she isn't talking to me until 'I change my attitude'........:rolleyes:

Need a better mentality.

On 02/12/2018 at 9:16 PM, wendybr said:

For Goat...whose sense of humour was squashed by the big boss a short time ago.

Do you like this guy?

Don't think I've seen him posted here? But his satire might appeal to you?

The impersonation of Jordan Peterson here is very funny....well all four impersonations are clever....but esp his. 

i watch him from time to time honestly some of his humour seems like he is trying too hard but he has some very funny jokes too, his koshie was funny, also i do like ben quite a bit even if i dont agree with him his impression of him

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:23 PM, Smoggy said:

Not good...what time did you get it done......2:30?......

Thank you for the sympathy!  :lol: 

Heard that joke for the first time at my 2nd last visit to the dentist.

So did the dentist...who nearly fell off his chair laughing! 

Fancy being a dentist for 20 years...and never having heard that one before! :lol:

Got half a face like a balloon this morning. :angry:

But it isn't too sore.

What will be even sorer is my bank account when I end up with my 2nd implant in 12 months! :angry:

But my dentist makes patients wait 6 months til the implant goes in..... :angry:

So.....

Sigh.

26 minutes ago, wendybr said:

But it isn't too sore.

What will be even sorer is my bank account when I end up with my 2nd implant in 12 months! :angry:

But my dentist makes patients wait 6 months til the implant goes in..... :angry:

So.....

Sigh.

And what does the sore side look like?

Sorry. :grouphug:

41 minutes ago, wendybr said:

But it isn't too sore.

So.....

Sigh.

Yeah..i had a couple of difficult wisdom tooth extractions this year....health cover paid a portion but bloody hell!!!! Still expensive.

Some of the NHS dentists in the UK could be dodgy but miss the NHS at times like that..

52 minutes ago, wendybr said:

Thank you for the sympathy!  :lol: 

Heard that joke for the first time at my 2nd last visit to the dentist.

So did the dentist...who nearly fell off his chair laughing! 

Fancy being a dentist for 20 years...and never having hear that one before! :lol:

Earlier this year i actually had an appointment at my dentist for 2:30 :D

sure this a video of a video game but this video really isnt about the video game, if anyone wants to see someone get pissed off fast watch this

i liked to troll him because he wanted a specific kind of character(wouldnt switch to the characters himself) and complained about me going another specific kind of character so i changed to a much worse character.........trolling people like him is fun :P it just amuses me listening to him escalate

43 minutes ago, EmMac said:

Take your Xmas tree decorating inspiration from these magical efforts

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/gallery/2018/dec/07/fir-crying-out-loud-2018-most-underwhelming-christmas-trees

My favourite is Shepherds Bush Markets tree. 

Merton council    :lol:

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic