Melbourne City vs Western Sydney Wanderers 14/03/2020 7:30PM

Our 2 wingbacks a re kids and it shows unfortunately.  Georgevski's brain snap is costing us and Kamau's brittle constitution likewise.  We miss Baccus holding the ball in midfield and might be better with Sullivan.  O'Doherty is running and ractive but can't get on the ball and hold it.  No-one is really running with the ball.  I never thought I'd say it but we miss Kamau and his running.  Even DG gives us something moving forward.

9 minutes ago, ZachMercer said:

FMD. We clear the ball like 9 year olds. So frustrating..... and can we please stop heading the ball back to opposition feet.

I'll quote you Zach for convenience rather than a multitude of other people.

Seriously, that was the worst half of football I have seen all season......from both teams. It's no wonder crowds have plummeted.

Russell, despite 10 seconds of excellence, has been absolutely appalling. The amount of times he has turned the ball over is astounding at this level. It's like he is wearing a blindfold when he has the ball at his feet. It's "Pin the tail on the Donkey ****".

We continue to not be able to deal with teams that press us and end up just passing aimlessly. We are continuously on the defensive and even when we get into attacking positions, we let ourselves down with a turnover due to a misdirected pass or header. Our skill level is truly appalling.

Bring on Covid-19 and the end of the season please.

Edited by Wanderboy
  • mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic