Western Sydney Wanderers vs Newcastle Jets 15/20/2020 7:30PM

Western Sydney Wanderers vs Newcastle Jets

western_sydney_logo_star.png VS newcastle_jets_logo.png

Date: 15/02/20
    Sydney Kick-Off Time: 7:30PM EDT
    Location: Parramatta, New South Wales
    Stadium: Western Sydney Stadium

Our last win over the jets was on the 1st April 2017 (3-0 away)

Absolutely no reason to be losing this game. We have a full and fit squad, the dud is gone and jets have had a worse season than us.

Muller has been improving significantly each week, Cox looked okay in his first outing (if a little lazy). These two seemed to work well together even if the range was out a few times, Cox got into good positions where muller was expecting him to be

Cox and Duke up front means no Yeboah which is a fantastic outcome.

Back line is starting to look solid again.

Our huge risk is doing the patented Wanderers “lol I’m going to sleep” in the 75th minute

4 hours ago, Paul01 said:

Our last win over the jets was on the 1st April 2017 (3-0 away)

Wow seriously. I think I was at that one. The Cornthwaite double?

Got a got feeling we'll see an NTS own goal and then he'll remember that he plays for the Jets and not us anymore. (I miss him sometimes)

Would love to see a Mo Adam goal but either way, just 3 the points...no excuses

Forecast for Saturday

Partly Cloudy, medium chance of showers, medium to high chance of thunderstorm, most likely in the late afternoon or early evening, max temperature of 29 degrees.

I think is going to be very muggy

Referee: Shaun Evans :ninja:
    Assistant Referee 1: Owen Goldrick :ninja:
    Assistant Referee 2: Greg Taylor
    Fourth Official: Kurt Ams :ninja:
    VAR: Kris Griffiths-Jones :xmad::nono:

2 hours ago, Paul01 said:

Referee: Shaun Evans :ninja:
    Assistant Referee 1: Owen Goldrick :ninja:
    Assistant Referee 2: Greg Taylor
    Fourth Official: Kurt Ams :ninja:
    VAR: Kris Griffiths-Jones :xmad::nono:

Shaun Evans wasn't too bad for us against the Mariners, at least its not Kurt Ams who has a secret hatred towards us, but KGJ in the VAR?:woah:

22 hours ago, Upthehill said:

Cox looked okay in his first outing (if a little lazy).

From what i saw I wouldn't say lazy just adjusting to the new team style and where he should be i guess but definitely didn't come across lazy to me

1 hour ago, Smoggy said:

Guess so.

2 hours ago, Taurus said:

Sawft as

Says the person who wasn't excited for the derby and couldn't be bothered to go because of it.

"I've never been less excited for a Derby.

Cbf, going to watch our bunch of primadonnas get owned, to be honest."

:lol:

Edited by THEWANDERERSPOST

4 hours ago, Smoggy said:

Smog Junior is away this weekend and can't be bothered going on my own.

Come join us Smogster, you can sit in between Wendy & me :lol:

At least the ground looks good.

Just have have put Petratos and Thurgate on the a****es

7 hours ago, Paul01 said:

Referee: Shaun Evans :ninja:
    Assistant Referee 1: Owen Goldrick :ninja:
    Assistant Referee 2: Greg Taylor
    Fourth Official: Kurt Ams :ninja:
    VAR: Kris Griffiths-Jones :xmad::nono:

Sounds like me when I'm on the pokies and waiting to get a 5 of a kind during a free spin.

F*CK!

5 hours ago, Smoggy said:

Out ....

Smog Junior is away this weekend and can't be bothered going on my own.

Mate come the pub prior usually loads of seats in our bay

No safe standing @ tonight’s matildas game , must be getting switched over for Saturday’s game .

1 hour ago, Dmtd said:

Correct

10 hours ago, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

"I've never been less excited for a Derby.

Cbf, going to watch our bunch of primadonnas get owned, to be honest."

:lol:

Home games get me excited, coz I get to catch up, eat pizza & drink ales with plenty of homies.

Trips to Kogarah don't do it for me, sorry. Even Allianz lost it's appeal towards the end, but I kept attending.

ICYMI, I've attended WSW NPL trials games v's Sutho at Seymour Shaw (Miranda) on Saturday & v's Apia at WSW COE on Wednesday, since the Derby was called off. I got drenched on both occasions, but the spirit & desire on display, made it worth the effort.

Next NPL trial v's SpiritFC is at Christie Park on Sunday evening, I'll see you there.

1 hour ago, Taurus said:

Fair play :clapping:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Posts

• Exactly...but that list hardly scratches the surface, of course. What if you are a member of a family with intergenerational unemployment and poverty, with few or no positive role models, or have grown up with a parent in and out of jail, with addiction problems. To "lift yourself up" is admirable, and many people do it. But it's not possible for all.
    • FFA have really **** the bed on this one.
    • If your keen, you’ll earn.    What if you have a disability?  What if you are raised In out of home care?  What if you get cancer?  What if you are bereaved and have to raise young children?  What if you are a carer for someone who is sick or elderly?  What if you have a brain injury? Maybe being “keen” sometimes isn’t enough.    Lifting yourself up I think is an admirable thing to do but you have to live in a bubble to think everyone has the opportunity to do that.
  • Create New...