Spare/Selling/Request Ticket Thread 2016/17

mack

Same as the old thread here.

Rules:

• Sell at face value or lower. If you want to get more than face value, sell somewhere else.
  • No complaints if a sale goes bad. I'm not getting involved. Both seller and buyer have responsibility not to rip each other off, and to not get ripped off. Examples include arranging pickup before a match and then not showing up on time.
  • If I get a complaint and you're at fault in a way like simply taking money with no tickets given, you get permanently banned.
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looking for 2x tickets.

Rbb or level 4 or better.

Don't want level 6 nose bleed.

There's still a few category B tickets left under Wanderers

I think remaining category B tickets are only single seats.

Yep singles and still on level 6.

Looking for 2x tickets.

Rbb or level 4 or better.

Don't want level 6 nose bleed.

You're options for tickets in the lower bowl of ANZ stadium are pretty limited at this point.

Still available are Wanderers Sports Bar function tickets for $178.45 each which come with a category A seat or wait until closer to Saturday and they may release unsold tickets back into general sale. Not guaranteed to happen.

The only way to get tickets into the RBB section of the stadium is to buy the 1 or 5 game memberships through the club. Links to memberships can be found on Wanderers Facebook and Twitter. 1 game Adult memberships $95 and 5 game memberships for $195.

If you are willing to take a risk/gamble then there are listings for Sydney Derby tickets on third party sites like Ticketmaster Resale, eBay and gumtree.

Or just buy tickets on level 6 of ANZ stadium for this Sydney Derby and use it a reminder to grab tickets for the next Derby earlier. That's what I would do.

Edited by FCWanderers

I bit the bullet and went down the ebay route:

Level 4 - Bay 433 

$100 bucks for 2 tickets, on the half way line looks good value, a member that cant go was selling them. (or at least thats what they claim lol)

Good reviews on the seller too

Looking for tickets anywhere on the R&B end for a cheap price for some friends if someone is not able to make it, please let me know.

Cheers

Not just RBB tickets but cheap RBB tickets. How about a lift to the game as well.

Not RBB just red end.. A lift would be nice lol i feel like getting smashed for this game!

We really need a sarcasm font on this forum...

MisterCampoy, you're probably out of luck. People on here don't like selling to non-regulars on this forum. Especially ones who request cheap RBB tickets. They've been bitten too many times.

There are still 1 game Derby RBB memberships available. No need to be asking for tickets on here.

We really need a sarcasm font on this forum...

MisterCampoy, you're probably out of luck. People on here don't like selling to non-regulars on this forum. Especially ones who request cheap RBB tickets. They've been bitten too many times.

There are still 1 game Derby RBB memberships available. No need to be asking for tickets on here.

I agree lol

It was red and black end not RBB, people just need to read correctly lol = p

I am a active member in the RBB and have been for the last 2 seasons so i have no problems, im just trying to help out some mates that are fans which i know and trust to help us cheer on our boys!

Category A - red tickets are back on sale on Ticketek website.

Ahhhh gtfo!
Just looked at 3 together and just get the red warning not enough available in that area for cat A

Put it this way, we shouldn't have to queue too long for a beer in our bays eh.