Sign in to follow this  
mack

Australian National Teams Thread 5: The Next Generation

5 hours ago, Sithslayer1991 said:

Confused as to why the bans don't include participation at A-league

Actually, A-League bans when u23 games are on only. 

15 hours ago, Paul01 said:

Actually, A-League bans when u23 games are on only. 

Except for last week, hence cranky Robbie Fowler.

24 minutes ago, Davo said:

Except for last week, hence cranky Robbie Fowler.

My understanding is they are not banned for any a league matches as part of the suspensions.

On 20/11/2019 at 3:50 PM, MadKaw said:

???? - I believe Mcgree gets 4 months less.....

McGree has been banned from international duty until April 1 next year while Wales, Atkinson and Wilson were hit with longer bans through to August 10, meaning that trio cannot be selected for the Tokyo Olympics.

----

Leicester sacked 3 players and eventually the coach (one of the players was his son) for similar behaviour in Thailand a few years back.. They were dumber though, they filmed it....

There’s been no suggestion of such behavior by these players though. They had group sex with a chick off Tinder which isn’t against the law. If they had a group homosexual romp it wouldn’t even be reported or maybe reported in a positive light.

FCK FFA

On 20/11/2019 at 3:50 PM, MadKaw said:

???? - I believe Mcgree gets 4 months less.....

McGree has been banned from international duty until April 1 next year while Wales, Atkinson and Wilson were hit with longer bans through to August 10, meaning that trio cannot be selected for the Tokyo Olympics.

----

Leicester sacked 3 players and eventually the coach (one of the players was his son) for similar behaviour in Thailand a few years back.. They were dumber though, they filmed it....

i thought the Leicester thing was more about racism, no suggestion of racism in this one(from what i have heard i could be wrong)

3 hours ago, Bones said:

There’s been no suggestion of such behavior by these players though. They had group sex with a chick off Tinder which isn’t against the law. If they had a group homosexual romp it wouldn’t even be reported or maybe reported in a positive light.

FCK FFA

They could've been doing things outside of what's expected of them when they're travelling with the team..? Could have involved curfew etc. Maybe fraternising sexually is specifically mentioned as something they're not to do while on tour? 

5 hours ago, matty said:

They could've been doing things outside of what's expected of them when they're travelling with the team..? Could have involved curfew etc. Maybe fraternising sexually is specifically mentioned as something they're not to do while on tour? 

From what Lucy Zelic (with her inside contacts at FFA) lots of isdues with the AFC.

And because of the Federal Govt funding the Olympics, there are high sensitivities at FFA. And if we want to unlock Federal Govt funding then the FFA has to follow the protocols laid down by the Sports Commission.

10 hours ago, Bones said:

FCK FFA

Can someone remind me what the name of the Australian group sex team is for the Olympics? It must be the Platypuses or Beaveroos right. 

These guys are morons. You're representing your country, not going on a Bali bucks weekend. Imagine how proud their family or girlfriends are.

Sincerely, 

A tax payer.

28 minutes ago, ZachMercer said:

Can someone remind me what the name of the Australian group sex team is for the Olympics? It must be the Platypuses or Beaveroos right. 

These guys are morons. You're representing your country, not going on a Bali bucks weekend. Imagine how proud their family or girlfriends are.

Sincerely, 

A tax payer.

You’re right, the Olympic village filled with all those athletes and free condoms has always been known as a sex free zone. 🤦‍♂️

On 20/11/2019 at 2:34 PM, Bones said:

I hope they appeal, the FFA should ban themselves not these young players.

Is breaking curfew really worth such a harsh punishment? Considering the sex was consensual and the initial complaint retracted. This is all Tinders fault.

FCK FFA

Well, they allegedly kicked her out of the room after confirming with her she didn't take any pictures.

It's probably the curfew plus treating a member of the public pretty poorly

10 hours ago, Unlimited said:

Well, they allegedly kicked her out of the room after confirming with her she didn't take any pictures.

It's probably the curfew plus treating a member of the public pretty poorly

Nobody likes it when someone overstays their welcome, it gets awkward. I’m sure she had her own home to go to and wash up.

1 minute ago, Unlimited said:

I'm in shock, wow...

i am in shock too, honestly as a coach not a huge fan but as a person i have heard only good things he wasnt old either

I can see us getting a result against Bolivia maybe Paraguay they way they are at the moment. The other 3 well lets just say I am getting out the lube

Wonder whether Arnie will rely on Grant to hack Messi out of the game.

36 minutes ago, JackDoff said:

Grant vs Messi....

:rofl:

How about Suarez and Sanchez.

We will see how awful Grant is when Sanchez, Suarez and Messi nutmeg him multiple times. 

1 hour ago, Paul01 said:

We will see how awful Grant is when Sanchez, Suarez and Messi nutmeg him multiple times. 

Nah , they’ll be too busy rolling around in hysterics at his stupid mullet 

2 hours ago, Paul01 said:

I might be happier if they just kick him in the .....

Baccus is paying.

45 minutes ago, bombagol said:

Baccus is paying.

Are you sure, thought he wants a bigger pay packet

3 minutes ago, Paul01 said:

Are you sure, thought he wants a bigger pay packet

LOL - I meant to write 'playing'.

14 minutes ago, bombagol said:

LOL - I meant to write 'playing'.

Of course. But he isn't quite up to scratch tonight. Must be Arnie's coaching 

1-0 to the good guys!  Great goal - Piscopo gets fouled about 25m from goal and he puts the free kick in the top right corner.

1-1 Iraq equalise..

1-1.  Iraqui player shook off 3 defenders (incl. Baccus) just outside the box and curled it to the far corner of the goal, in off the post. :nono: