Australian National Teams Thread 5: WC Playoffs Here We Come

mack

On 20/11/2019 at 3:50 PM, MadKaw said:

???? - I believe Mcgree gets 4 months less.....

McGree has been banned from international duty until April 1 next year while Wales, Atkinson and Wilson were hit with longer bans through to August 10, meaning that trio cannot be selected for the Tokyo Olympics.

----

Leicester sacked 3 players and eventually the coach (one of the players was his son) for similar behaviour in Thailand a few years back.. They were dumber though, they filmed it....

i thought the Leicester thing was more about racism, no suggestion of racism in this one(from what i have heard i could be wrong)

3 hours ago, Bones said:

There’s been no suggestion of such behavior by these players though. They had group sex with a chick off Tinder which isn’t against the law. If they had a group homosexual romp it wouldn’t even be reported or maybe reported in a positive light.

FCK FFA

They could've been doing things outside of what's expected of them when they're travelling with the team..? Could have involved curfew etc. Maybe fraternising sexually is specifically mentioned as something they're not to do while on tour? 

5 hours ago, matty said:

They could've been doing things outside of what's expected of them when they're travelling with the team..? Could have involved curfew etc. Maybe fraternising sexually is specifically mentioned as something they're not to do while on tour? 

From what Lucy Zelic (with her inside contacts at FFA) lots of isdues with the AFC.

And because of the Federal Govt funding the Olympics, there are high sensitivities at FFA. And if we want to unlock Federal Govt funding then the FFA has to follow the protocols laid down by the Sports Commission.

10 hours ago, Bones said:

There’s been no suggestion of such behavior by these players though. They had group sex with a chick off Tinder which isn’t against the law. If they had a group homosexual romp it wouldn’t even be reported or maybe reported in a positive light.

FCK FFA

Can someone remind me what the name of the Australian group sex team is for the Olympics? It must be the Platypuses or Beaveroos right. 

These guys are morons. You're representing your country, not going on a Bali bucks weekend. Imagine how proud their family or girlfriends are.

Sincerely, 

A tax payer.

On 20/11/2019 at 2:34 PM, Bones said:

I hope they appeal, the FFA should ban themselves not these young players.

Is breaking curfew really worth such a harsh punishment? Considering the sex was consensual and the initial complaint retracted. This is all Tinders fault.

FCK FFA

Well, they allegedly kicked her out of the room after confirming with her she didn't take any pictures.

It's probably the curfew plus treating a member of the public pretty poorly

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, bombagol said:

Cheating dirty slimy time wasting tactics - bloody Iraqis fall over in a heap and roll a mile every time they get touched.

exactly, honestly though can't blame it all on the Iraqi players. Arnie has this team playing like the Wanderers. No style of play with no build up and not looking likely to score. Honestly a torrid display. Embarrassing. Also why were several Aussie international players not selected (overseas clubs). 

• mack changed the title to Australian National Teams Thread 5: WC Playoffs Here We Come
  • mack locked this topic