Brisbane Roar Thread 2015/16

I don't understand the criticism of Aloisi as a manager. His last role had him working with a bunch of players who had less commitment than an over 35's park football team, they would've made anyone look bad.

He's either very confident or crazy though because it seems as though the roar will be on the a shoe string budget this coming season. Not sure how much he's going to have to work with, wouldn't be surprised though if he proves a lot of people wrong.

Good luck to him nice bloke and deserves another chance. Not sure what he can do with that team though. Broich is done for and not sure how much money he will have to spend.

Deserves another go in my opinion, although another tough assignment.

Wasn't Aloisi going to be the youth technical director (or some role like that) at Melbourne Victory???

Not sure about being TD. He was their U20s coach for most of the past season.

Aloisi to the roar seems like they are doing him to keep the costs down.

Seasons 3:0 Trophies

Where have I seen that score line lately??

You watching the Dundee game in the Scottish premiership too ? 

OR 

Maybe Kazakhstan 0-3 Iceland

villareal play at full proper speed like in a la liga match and don't play in 2nd gear like tottenham and chelsea did. Quite enjoyed watching them play adelaide and will be good to watch them play tonight vs roar.

Somone think it was Pyro Pleaz posted up a link from LFP world which u can stream live all LFP traveling matches and listen to the broadcast in Spanish :woah:

http://www.lfp.es/laligatv/gira-laliga-world-australia

click on this link tonight to watch the match.

As Jackoff stated make sure to have a tea towel cloth handy so you can wipe down your screen at half time from all the Spanish commentary :cheeky: