Brisbane Roar vs Western Sydney Wanderers 21/04/2017 7:50PM

It had to come down to this. Nicholls should have done better, Sotirio ruined it for us. Although Jumpei did nothing for us all year, I do feel for him. 

I do also feel that Jumpei has given it a good go however he should go back to Japan. He has had more than enough chances to prove himself to us. Did none of it. 

Bring on next year. 

Edited by Macak

Sotirio really showed his inexperience. Wont have a dig at Jumpei for the missed pen, it happens and has happened to much better players than him.

He had no business being on the pitch to take one mate. Disgraceful. Had me screaming at the TV all game.

Sotirio really showed his inexperience. Wont have a dig at Jumpei for the missed pen, it happens and has happened to much better players than him.

He had no business being on the pitch to take one mate. Disgraceful. Had me screaming at the TV all game.

Indeed. I agree he isnt good enough and has to go, but anyone can miss a penna...but yeah he needs to go.

That was just sad. We fought and sang till the tank was empty. Nico consoling a tearful Jumpei was just sad. We did good. We all felt it but we gave it our all and nothing but pride left.

First it was Nico...then it was Mitch comforting Jumpei.

After that..you guys at the front of the Away supporters bay gave him a quite touching reception. Well done!

It must be an absolutely wretched way to finish a season.

:(:(

Swapping Sotirio for Nicholl's worked out well.

Nicholls was sh*t (as he's been for most of the season) but Sotirio was diarrhea (as he's been all season).
I disagree except for the Sotirio part.

In the second half I estimate Nicholls successful ball retention/pass completion must have been in the region of 5%. He was very bad tonight.

Brisbane is gonna take some beating, the fancy them to make the final. At one stage it looked like we weren't gonna make the final but popa turned it around. One less season at spotless and one season closer to our new ground. I just hope the squad is settled and ready for the new season, no more massive squad overhauls that throw us off. 

• mack unlocked this topic