mack

What Floats Your Boat 4

38 minutes ago, Erimus said:

Mountains air seemed to help loosen the green gunk i am coughing up and made me feel better.

Hmmmm...:wacko:

"I'm sick. 😰😰

I know...I'll go roaming around the valleys of the Blue Mountains in freezing conditions!

What could go wrong with that?" 

= Smoggy delusion.

1 hour ago, wendybr said:

"I'm sick. 😰😰

I know...I'll go roaming around the valleys of the Blue Mountains in freezing conditions!

= Smoggy delusion.

Must have been the t shirt and shorts i had on ehh....

4 hours ago, Erimus said:

Mountains air seemed to help loosen the green gunk i am coughing up and made me feel better.

Loosened it up & sent it further into your chest :lol:

3 hours ago, wendybr said:

"I'm sick. 😰😰

= Smoggy delusion.

:acute:

Its ok Prydz..i didnt take Wendy's totally unprovoked and ruthless attack personally....

:D:P

3 hours ago, Erimus said:

Must have been the t shirt and shorts i had on ehh....

:o

:shok:

Whaaaat?

12 minutes ago, wendybr said:

:o

:shok:

Whaaaat?

Sometime i worry that you take everything i write seriously...which would be a big mistake :P:D

42 minutes ago, Erimus said:

Sometime i worry that you take everything i write seriously...which would be a big mistake :P:D

That's good.

So you aren't an idiot...just a joker! :P

:):)

5 minutes ago, Erimus said:

My wife would say a bit of both.

That doesnt surprise me at all! :lol:

2 hours ago, Erimus said:

Its ok Prydz..i didnt take Wendy's totally unprovoked and ruthless attack personally....

:D:P

I was actually agreeing with Wendy :lol:

I’m all for (1) bush walking (2) shorts & t-shirts in winter (though some of the games I’ve had this season were :shok: & wished I had worn something a bit more :lol: (3) Blue mountains :good:

But: being sick, coughing up your lungs last week & still going when it was that cold? Perhaps might have been the issue :lol:

4 minutes ago, Prydzopolis said:

I was actually agreeing with Wendy :lol:

I’m all for (1) bush walking (2) shorts & t-shirts in winter (though some of the games I’ve had this season were :shok: & wished I had worn something a bit more :lol: (3) Blue mountains :good:

But: being sick, coughing up your lungs last week & still going when it was that cold? Perhaps might have been the issue :lol:

:rolleyes: i give up...lol 

I've been watching a Channel 10 Todd Samson show tonight, about people who live a traditional lifestyle in Siberia.

Apart from them just strangling a reindeer,  :( and butchering it :(, it has been fascinating.

Tomorrow night they will show the Adam Goodes doco.

Good to see they do show stuff worth watching on a commercial channel.

43 minutes ago, wendybr said:

I've been watching a Channel 10 Todd Samson show tonight, about people who live a traditional lifestyle in Siberia.

Apart from them just strangling a reindeer,  :( and butchering it :(, it has been fascinating.

Tomorrow night they will show the Adam Goodes doco.

Good to see they do show stuff worth watching on a commercial channel.

Channels 9 and 7 wouldn't. They are content to satisfy the absolutely dopey masses with brain dead shite.

Edited by Wanderboy

9 minutes ago, Wanderboy said:

Channels 9 and 7 wouldn't. They are content to satisfy the absolutely dopey masses with brain dead shite.

Yes...that's my impression too.

12 hours ago, Erimus said:

:rolleyes: i give up...lol 

Feeling better today Smoggy? Hope so.

😊😊

13 minutes ago, Erimus said:

Im ok....considering the harassment and bullying i experienced in this thread yesterday :cry:

:P

wendy tends to do that, she picks on everyone and is brutal with her attacks........

A Dad moment with J Jnr in the last few days...

J Jnr  “ Aw Dad there’s no internet connection”

Me (in the baddest Kermit impersonation ever)

” someday we’ll find it , the internet connection, the lovers the dreamers & me” 

J Jnr  “ Dad.....:nono: “ 

2 minutes ago, JackDoff said:

A Dad moment with J Jnr in the last few days...

J Jnr  “ Aw Dad there’s no internet connection”

Me (in the baddest Kermit impersonation ever)

” someday we’ll find it , the internet connection, the lovers the dreamers & me” 

J Jnr  “ Dad.....:nono: “ 

I am surprised your son even got the reference.  Didn't that film come out in the 80s?

1 minute ago, LeeMarvin said:

I am surprised your son even got the reference.  Didn't that film come out in the 80s?

Yeah I was surprised too , but he knew! 

I'm on the M2 bus travelling back from the city...And this driver isn't a sadist!

There is NO aircon being used this time,  and I'm  NOT travelling in Arctic temperatures! :yahoo::yahoo:

WFMB

The first goal J Jnrs team scored this morning....:good:

Team mate passes to J Jnr , he sends a cross into the box to our striker, volley straight past the keeper! 

Goooooooooooooooooooooooool

....the sideline scrag slanging match was pretty funny too :cheeky:

:rofl:

20 hours ago, wendybr said:

I'm on the M2 bus travelling back from the city...And this driver isn't a sadist!

There is NO aircon being used this time,  and I'm  NOT travelling in Arctic temperatures! :yahoo::yahoo:

Consider yourself lucky. On a bus from Parra to SOP I got a kamikaze driver who decided he was out rallying and on a few of the roundabouts going through Newington the wheels on one side of the bus left the road,,,,,,,,,I and a couple of other passengers actually got off the bus and walked the rest of the way.

Scary!

I've had a few trips on the M2 buses hurtling along, wayyy faster than the cars (buses have their own lane in parts).

But never anything like that!  :nono: