What Floats Your Boat 4

4 hours ago, Erimus said:

Mountains air seemed to help loosen the green gunk i am coughing up and made me feel better.

Loosened it up & sent it further into your chest :lol:

3 hours ago, wendybr said:

"I'm sick. 😰😰

I know...I'll go roaming around the valleys of the Blue Mountains in freezing conditions!

What could go wrong with that?" 

= Smoggy delusion.

:acute:

2 hours ago, Erimus said:

Its ok Prydz..i didnt take Wendy's totally unprovoked and ruthless attack personally....

:D:P

I was actually agreeing with Wendy :lol:

I’m all for (1) bush walking (2) shorts & t-shirts in winter (though some of the games I’ve had this season were :shok: & wished I had worn something a bit more :lol: (3) Blue mountains :good:

But: being sick, coughing up your lungs last week & still going when it was that cold? Perhaps might have been the issue :lol:

4 minutes ago, Prydzopolis said:

I was actually agreeing with Wendy :lol:

I’m all for (1) bush walking (2) shorts & t-shirts in winter (though some of the games I’ve had this season were :shok: & wished I had worn something a bit more :lol: (3) Blue mountains :good:

But: being sick, coughing up your lungs last week & still going when it was that cold? Perhaps might have been the issue :lol:

:rolleyes: i give up...lol 

I've been watching a Channel 10 Todd Samson show tonight, about people who live a traditional lifestyle in Siberia.

Apart from them just strangling a reindeer,  :( and butchering it :(, it has been fascinating.

Tomorrow night they will show the Adam Goodes doco.

Good to see they do show stuff worth watching on a commercial channel.

43 minutes ago, wendybr said:

I've been watching a Channel 10 Todd Samson show tonight, about people who live a traditional lifestyle in Siberia.

Apart from them just strangling a reindeer,  :( and butchering it :(, it has been fascinating.

Tomorrow night they will show the Adam Goodes doco.

Good to see they do show stuff worth watching on a commercial channel.

Channels 9 and 7 wouldn't. They are content to satisfy the absolutely dopey masses with brain dead shite.

Edited by Wanderboy

A Dad moment with J Jnr in the last few days...

J Jnr  “ Aw Dad there’s no internet connection”

Me (in the baddest Kermit impersonation ever)

” someday we’ll find it , the internet connection, the lovers the dreamers & me” 

J Jnr  “ Dad.....:nono: “ 

:P

2 minutes ago, JackDoff said:

A Dad moment with J Jnr in the last few days...

J Jnr  “ Aw Dad there’s no internet connection”

Me (in the baddest Kermit impersonation ever)

” someday we’ll find it , the internet connection, the lovers the dreamers & me” 

J Jnr  “ Dad.....:nono: “ 

:P

I am surprised your son even got the reference.  Didn't that film come out in the 80s?

20 hours ago, wendybr said:

I'm on the M2 bus travelling back from the city...And this driver isn't a sadist!

There is NO aircon being used this time,  and I'm  NOT travelling in Arctic temperatures! :yahoo::yahoo:

Consider yourself lucky. On a bus from Parra to SOP I got a kamikaze driver who decided he was out rallying and on a few of the roundabouts going through Newington the wheels on one side of the bus left the road,,,,,,,,,I and a couple of other passengers actually got off the bus and walked the rest of the way.

• mack locked this topic