Sydney FC: Season 2018/19

mack

On 26/07/2018 at 6:09 PM, matty said:

De Silva is an undeniable talent but I wouldn't want him at WSW for free. Seems a handful and a sook (probably down to his management as much as himself). 

Couldn't be good for the dressing room. 

So we will enjoy hating him this season?

55 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

Great that Honda is coming to League but if Victory or any team want him then they should pay. Giving one team a 1.6M boost, especially the team that least needs it, is crazy stuff.

Exactly.  Surely the policy could be challenged legally.  To my mind the whole process lacks transparency and impartiality, and is inequitable.

4 hours ago, btron3000 said:

What are the requirements to meet FFA satisfaction?

It isn’t a black or white decision. I’d imagine that it is a number of criteria that need to be considered but at the end of the day it is a  subjective decision. Grey area as there are certain players that tick the box (Ronaldo, Messi) but from those players it tails off to less ideal candidates & even more so down the list.

1 hour ago, Prydzopolis said:

It isn’t a black or white decision. I’d imagine that it is a number of criteria that need to be considered but at the end of the day it is a  subjective decision. Grey area as there are certain players that tick the box (Ronaldo, Messi) but from those players it tails off to less ideal candidates & even more so down the list.

This is exactly what the FFA want.  It's a joke. How can Eduardo not fit the criteria but Honda does? They're making it up as they go. They haven't got criteria. They said they would. Where is it?

Where is the ban appeals process? Where is th expansion criteria? 

These guys are a ******* farce.

First Victory, now FC

Looks like the active end will now be opened so anyone can join, don’t need a ticket, don’t need to sit/stand in your allocated bay.

Props to the club & cove, but will come down to relationship with security & police to make sure it happens without a hitch. Something that will never happen under the current policing & security attitudes towards football fans at Olympic Park prescient. Hopefully back at Parra we might see this come in

4 minutes ago, Prydzopolis said:

First Victory, now FC

Looks like the active end will now be opened so anyone can join, don’t need a ticket, don’t need to sit/stand in your allocated bay.

Props to the club & cove, but will come down to relationship with security & police to make sure it happens without a hitch. Something that will never happen under the current policing & security attitudes towards football fans at Olympic Park prescient. Hopefully back at Parra we might see this come in

Effectively it’s been like that at sydney since day 1, they only check tickets for that end at big games (so I’m told)

Before I clicked on the Sydney FC close to signing a English striker I said a little I hope it’s Victor Anichebe prayer (that guy is proper crap)

this guy guy is a step down from nobo 

Edited by StringerBellend
23 minutes ago, LoganCircle said:

Loved Le Fondre when he was with Reading, great signing if he's under the cap, could be a bit of a disappointment as a marquee as he hasn't been that great since leaving. Either way, gonna hurt seeing him in sky blue :(

Listed on Transfermarkt at 1 million euros. Don't think he'll be under the cap.