Adelaide United vs Western Sydney Wanderers 27/12/2019 7:00PM

We are absolutely incapable of stringing a few passes together. Totally incompetent. Between Illawarra Hawks in NBL, Dragons in NRL and WSW in Aleague, I live a depressing supporters life. These guys however are genuinely by far and away the most difficult sporting team I follow. The problem is, somehow they are also the one I love most.... Our beloved club is a mess.

8 hours ago, Generator said:

Yeah, it’s not too bad. Meanwhile the ABC, which is heavily committed to the A and W Leagues we were told, has chopped its ad-free coverage of each and every A-League game. Yes, Paul Wade gave me the shits and the fact the coverage was only ever on the digital channel or online meant it wasn’t practical for listening to at a match (no doubt this, plus the costs, are why the coverage was discontinued), but at least everyone had some sort of free access to the A-League with the ABC. Now... 

#iamnotbitteratall

Hmm I wonder who cut the funding for the ABC

4 minutes ago, Unlimited said:

Hmm I wonder who cut the funding for the ABC

I don't know if the ABC has cut the a league. The ABC online tv guide shows them having the 5pm game tomorrow.

Edited by sonar
1 minute ago, Potkorok said:

Geez Robbie Cornthwaite really hasn’t forgiven us has he?! 

I have actually been impressed with the bit of mongrel shown in midfield and up front but our defence is truly, staggeringly non-existent. May as well just come off so at least Lopar gets a clear view of the ball coming at him:cheeky:!

he really is a salty bitch tbh, up there with bolton in how bitter he is

9 minutes ago, sonar said:

I don't know if the ABC has cut the a league. The online ABC online  tv guide shows them having the 5pm game tomorrow.

I was referring to the ABC’s radio coverage, not the FTA arrangement with Fox Sports. Sorry if that wasn’t clear!

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic