Armageddon Thread

marron

8 hours ago, Midfielder said:

Umina today they had to close the doors at Woolies, Coles & Aldi and as someone left they let a new person in .....

F..............F..................F.........

Stuck in lockdown again...

Its going to be carnage again this morning,shelves will be stripped bare. 

45 minutes ago, Davo said:

Yeah I was out yesterday for a bit and was impressed by the number of people wearing masks and using the QR codes to check in.

Mask wearing, yes. But the only people I see using QR codes are me and my wife (apart from at the cafe we go to regularly and it's now closed).

Edited by Edinburgh
1 hour ago, Edinburgh said:

Mask wearing, yes. But the only people I see using QR codes are me and my wife (apart from at the cafe we go to regularly and it's now closed).

I went to my local grocers yesterday, very busy, and I was the only one that used the QR code that I could see.  

Fella stood in line at MacDonald's with no mask today, and a women walking around supermarket with nose hanging out.

Edited by Smoggy
32 minutes ago, Paul01 said:

Yeah, caught screwing his assistant, not the first politician to be caught doing that lol

In a few days he has lot his cabinet job and his wife has kicked him out, awesome week for him.

And I bet his assistant he was screwing wont want him now either, usually the way :D

3 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Yeah, caught screwing his assistant, not the first politician to be caught doing that lol

In a few days he has lot his cabinet job and his wife has kicked him out, awesome week for him.

And I bet his assistant he was screwing wont want him now either, usually the way :D

Unlike Barnaby Joyce

If there is a stay at home order is in place then it does not apply to the Hills, apparently. People movement is very different to April last year. It’s a worry. 

Just watched Anastasia’s press conference. She was mentioning the national cabinet meeting later today, and seems to be intent to take on the marketing manager in matters of vaccination and hotel quarantine for international travellers. The gloves are about to come off. 

Bill Bowtell just taking the federal and nsw governments to church on the abc. If delta is as bad/infectious as people like Bowtell say then “no worries” and “she’ll be right” won’t cut it any longer. 

Bowtell is adamant that this crisis is entirely homemade. Vaccination and quarantine have been federal screw ups, and he puts the responsibility at the feds’ feet. What a mess!

Will be difficult for ScoMo to hide and run from this, having Liberal politicians like the Holly woman on Q&A last week is not doing the trick any longer. It looks like this delta winter is the beginning of the end of the Mott Scorrison government. 

22 minutes ago, FCB said:

Bill Bowtell just taking the federal and nsw governments to church on the abc. If delta is as bad/infectious as people like Bowtell say then “no worries” and “she’ll be right” won’t cut it any longer. 

Bowtell is adamant that this crisis is entirely homemade. Vaccination and quarantine have been federal screw ups, and he puts the responsibility at the feds’ feet. What a mess!

Will be difficult for ScoMo to hide and run from this, having Liberal politicians like the Holly woman on Q&A last week is not doing the trick any longer. It looks like this delta winter is the beginning of the end of the Mott Scorrison government. 

Coalition will still win next election though

3 minutes ago, pseudonym said:

Going to be close. Polls suggest the govt may loose more than a few seats in WA,Qld Vic and SA. They have a majority of 1 at the present.  If this Delta variant of the virus takes hold Morrison will struggle. The vaccine rollout is a cockup at the minute.

17 minutes ago, pseudonym said:

I have hope this won't be the case.

Things about to get a lot tougher for SloMo, I think.

PS I wonder if he's ever had second thoughts about announcing himself to the nation as everyone's mate from down the road, ScoMo...as he tried to humanize himself a few years back?

Bit easier to turn ScoMo into something disparaging than Scott Morrison.

Lol.

From the Police Commissioner at this mornings press conference:

Unbelievably, we saw two men sunbaking naked on a beach on the South Coast. They were startled by a deer, ran into the national forest, national park, and got lost. Not only did they require assistance from SES and police to rescue them, they also both received a ticket for $1,000.

On 28/06/2021 at 10:20 AM, pseudonym said:

Not sure about that anymore.

The reaction to Cov was excellent at the start... but the unwillingness to build quarantine stations especially at Howard Springs.... the beyond poor PR vaccine roll out... and with BJ back in charge at the Nats... loved his fine for mask or not wearing a mask today... love to have been that cop that fined him... 

Albo needs to be very smart he can't hide under a rock ... he needs to make people NOT scared about ALP economic management... 

Most importantly he needs to sell the economic  benefits of climate change and take the fear factor out of it... he needs to get the Nine group behind him to counter News... 

I think the ALP will win the next election its theirs to loose IMO... 

Nice chap.

Barnaby Joyce has been accused of fuelling country-city divides after he said regional residents “couldn’t really give a ****” about Melbourne’s pandemic challenges.

The deputy prime minister also faces calls to apologise for saying about the Melbourne CBD: “You can almost smell the burning flesh from here.”

• mack locked this topic