Brendon Santalab

mack

Tear up his contract.

I dont want him at our club

You cant always get what u want chief lol
Lol true.

About 15% of our club membership is Muslim. We don't want scum like Santalab at our club.

Maybe wait and see if he did it first...

If he does get found guilty then the FFA set a precedent by suspending Joel Griffiths for three matches for racially abusing a match official. I'd imagine that would be the punishment although we've learnt from the FFA that punishments are proportional to the media reaction, not the actual offense, so he'll probably face a firing squad.

About 15% of our club membership is Muslim.

Genuinely curious, where did you pull that stat from?
Someone in the know told me. Sorry mate, can't say more then that.

How can that be any more than a guesstimate though? How is it quantifiable? No one has to state their religion/cultural background when applying for memberships AFAIK. The only way you could even garner that is by viewing their last names and trying to work it out (and even that is a ridiculously flawed method to use).

"Gee, that one sounds Arabic. We'll put them in the Muslim pile."

I'm not saying the stat isn't true, I just don't believe the club has that sort of data.

Some of you people really need to start understanding sarcasm more.....

Out of curiosity who's being sarcastic?

Poe's Law.

I can no longer tell when people are genuinely offended, or mocking those who take offense. 

Poe's Law.

I can no longer tell when people are genuinely offended, or mocking those who take offense.

Out of curiosity who's Poe

Guest mickisnot

Poe's Law.

"The core of Poe's law is that a parody of something extreme by nature becomes impossible to differentiate from sincere extremism. A corollary of Poe's law is the reverse phenomenon: sincere fundamentalist beliefs can be mistaken for a parody of those beliefs."

Tear up his contract.

About 15% of our club membership is Muslim.

Genuinely curious, where did you pull that stat from?
Someone in the know told me. Sorry mate, can't say more then that.

How can that be any more than a guesstimate though? How is it quantifiable? No one has to state their religion/cultural background when applying for memberships AFAIK. The only way you could even garner that is by viewing their last names and trying to work it out (and even that is a ridiculously flawed method to use).

"Gee, that one sounds Arabic. We'll put them in the Muslim pile."

I'm not saying the stat isn't true, I just don't believe the club has that sort of data.

Is it wrong that I read that as "Muslim pie"?

Wouldn't matter anyway, it would taste **** without pig in it.

Tear up his contract.

so you are the person who came up with the law guilty until proven innocent. not sure if fan or ffa undercover :cheeky:  

or someone who is joking  :xnod:

Come on guys.....

Tear up his contract.

so you are the person who came up with the law guilty until proven innocent. not sure if fan or ffa undercover :cheeky:  

or someone who is joking  :xnod:

Come on guys.....

i see you are in on it to :ninja:

Western Sydney striker Brendon Santalab has been called to front a disciplinary hearing to answer claims by Sydney FC's Ali Abbas he was the victim of slurs against his religion and culture.

Sydney FC prompted a Football Federation Australia (FFA) investigation after Abbas made the accusations following the heated derby clash at Allianz Stadium on March 8.

Santalab has denied the allegations.

The FFA on Wednesday issued a brief statement confirming a hearing will be held on Monday.

"Football Federation Australia (FFA) has today issued a Disciplinary Notice under clause 9.42 of the A-League Disciplinary Regulations to Western Sydney Wanderers FC player Brendon Santalab to appear before a hearing of the FFA Disciplinary Committee," the statement read.

"The hearing relates to an alleged incident involving the player in the A-League match between Sydney FC and Western Sydney Wanderers FC on 8 March 2014.

"The hearing is for the purpose of determining whether an offence has been committed under the A-League Disciplinary Regulations and if so what sanction should be imposed."

All this tearing up of contracts business is hasty at best. While buying drinks for the Kawasaki game, some numpty on his way to a sheltered seat in the Western stand looked through the fence and asked “what's with all the big noses, I thought this was Australia?“. Everyone else except the sec was concentrating on thier own conversations and didn't seem to hear. If they did I imagine the fence would have saved his life anyway.

After hearing that I thought if Santalab did say something, then he is right at home. I didn't hear a club statement regarding the “Shinji ate my dog“ banner at Bluetongue either

Tear up his contract.

It's that sort of guns blazing attitude we don't need at this club, and in fairness to Santalab totally not necessary considering we don't know the findings yet.

Are you that insulted by what you didnt hear???