Squad Development S3 Part 2

Can't see it happening, he wants to go overseas today not end of next season.

I believe Martin Lo's brother is with them in some form, i'm guessing it's him.

Marty Lo's brother on scholarship in US college system

Either one of these players...

Expiring End 2014/15

Ante Covic

Antony Golec

Brendan Hamill

Iacopo La Rocca (foreign)

Jason Trifiro

Jaushua Sotirio

Martin Lo

Nick Ward

Nikita Rukavytsya

Sam Gallaway

Tomi Juric

Yianni Perkatis

Yojiro Takahagi (foreign)

My guess is either Juric, Ruka, La Rocca, or Hamill.

might get lynched for stating this but if online forums aren't for lynching people with differing opinions then what are they for?

Anyway i'll start off easy...I don't really rate Janko, He's got a good conversion rate its true.

Most if not all his goals this season have been when he strikes the ball first time. If he needs to take more than one touch the chance is often gone. (occasionally he get two bites at it like his goal against us and the Jets where a block from the defender gifts the ball back to him which he then dispatches with his first touch) The difference between Janko and Juric this season has been the service they get.... Compare what Brosque, antonis, Dimitreivic and co serve up to Janko with the service the like of Bridge, Ruka, La rocca etc give to Juric. There in lies the difference. I think If Tomi had played for ESFC he'd have 10 goals this season. And Arnie is just cunning enough to convince him the same. If Janko played for us the whole league would be bemoaning the demise of another expensive marquee with a measly return of less than 5 goals. 

Just like we can't blame Covic for leaking goals as the problem come from those in from of him we also can't blame Tomi for not scoring when the problems come from those feeding him the ball taking an eternity to put the ball a yard behind his run. 

I just can't imagine anyone in an ESFC shirt, I don't want anyone to leave :( 

Meanwhile....

Western Sydney Wanderers FC squad:  1.Ante COVIC (gk), 4.Nikolai TOPOR-STANLEY ©, 6.Antony GOLEC, 7.Labinot HALITI, 9.Tomi JURIC, 14.Kerem BULUT, 15.Yianni PERKATIS, 16.Jaushua SOTIRIO, 17.Romeo CASTELEN, 18.Iacopo LA ROCCA, 20.Dean BOUZANIS (gk), 23.Jason TRIFIRO, 25.Sam GALLAWAY, 22.Nick WARD, 31.Alusine FOFANAH, 38.Steve KUZMANOVSKI, 32.Daniel ALESSI, 36.Liam YOULLEY

***two to be omitted***

Ins:  14.Kerem BULUT (returns from internal suspension), 15.Yianni PERKATIS (promoted), 17.Romeo CASTELEN, 18.Iacopo LA ROCCA (promoted), 31.Alusine FOFANAH (promoted), 32.Daniel ALESSI (promoted), 36.Liam YOULLEY (promoted)

Outs:  3.Yusuke TANAKA (not selected), 8.Mateo POLJAK (calf), 10.Yojiro TAKAHAGI (not selected), 12.Nikita RUKAVYTSYA (not selected), 37.Jonathan ASPROPOTIMITIS (not selected)

Unavailable:  34.Golgol MEBRAHTU (knee – indefinite), 5.Brendan HAMILL (thigh), 11.Brendon SANTALAB (shoulder), 2.Shannon COLE (collarbone), 19.Mark BRIDGE (injured)

Read more at http://www.a-league.com.au/article/hyundai-a-league-round-21---ins-and-outs/13nyaf6399t0y1jsk51pke52ri#DIiGZmhOOuJVq6mh.99

They can have Tomi's 3- 4 goals a season he can play next to wanko..

And all our other total ineffective strikers with less goals can be relied upon... right?

Tomi's not the issue, the style of play and setup is. Hence why we just won our second game of the season.

My guess is it would be a fringe youth player. No way could i see an established player move over.

Maybe Trifiro....

Meanwhile....

Western Sydney Wanderers FC squad:  1.Ante COVIC (gk), 4.Nikolai TOPOR-STANLEY ©, 6.Antony GOLEC, 7.Labinot HALITI, 9.Tomi JURIC, 14.Kerem BULUT, 15.Yianni PERKATIS, 16.Jaushua SOTIRIO, 17.Romeo CASTELEN, 18.Iacopo LA ROCCA, 20.Dean BOUZANIS (gk), 23.Jason TRIFIRO, 25.Sam GALLAWAY, 22.Nick WARD, 31.Alusine FOFANAH, 38.Steve KUZMANOVSKI, 32.Daniel ALESSI, 36.Liam YOULLEY

***two to be omitted***

Ins:  14.Kerem BULUT (returns from internal suspension), 15.Yianni PERKATIS (promoted), 17.Romeo CASTELEN, 18.Iacopo LA ROCCA (promoted), 31.Alusine FOFANAH (promoted), 32.Daniel ALESSI (promoted), 36.Liam YOULLEY (promoted)

Outs:  3.Yusuke TANAKA (not selected), 8.Mateo POLJAK (calf), 10.Yojiro TAKAHAGI (not selected), 12.Nikita RUKAVYTSYA (not selected), 37.Jonathan ASPROPOTIMITIS (not selected)

Unavailable:  34.Golgol MEBRAHTU (knee – indefinite), 5.Brendan HAMILL (thigh), 11.Brendon SANTALAB (shoulder), 2.Shannon COLE (collarbone), 19.Mark BRIDGE (injured)

Read more at http://www.a-league.com.au/article/hyundai-a-league-round-21---ins-and-outs/13nyaf6399t0y1jsk51pke52ri#DIiGZmhOOuJVq6mh.99[/size]

Uhh... Wheres spira?

Injured?

Fallout with the Boss?

Meanwhile....

***two to be omitted***

Read more at http://www.a-league.com.au/article/hyundai-a-league-round-21---ins-and-outs/13nyaf6399t0y1jsk51pke52ri#DIiGZmhOOuJVq6mh.99

Just looking at this, where's Spira?

If anyone saw him towards the end of the Brisbane match he looked like he was struggling physicallly but I just thought it was cramp or soreness/tightness. Don't forget he trained on Tuesday so he must be okay, I would have thought that he was rested Wednesday to play Friday. Don't forget these ins & outs don't really mean much.