AFC Champions League 2019

Carns

• 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, 102megan said:

So KayoSports, via Twitter - have just confirmed that Kayo is showing ALL matches in the AFC Champions League! 

:yahoo: :yahoo:

Let's hope it's not what foxsports said previously.. "Home of the Asian Champions League" and they only show aleague teams and disregard every year other game, including the final. 

15 minutes ago, wanderersfanatic said:

Let's hope it's not what foxsports said previously.. "Home of the Asian Champions League" and they only show aleague teams and disregard every year other game, including the final. 

They specified "all" - when someone else asked the above! :) 

21 hours ago, wanderersfanatic said:

Let's hope! 

Ill be keen to watch the preliminary group stage qualifier matches too! 

Signed up for it

Im a fan

it really doesn’t suck

you get all the Foxtel sport channels content for $25 but don’t have to pay for any packages of cooking shows and other ****.

be good if they carry the acl games that Foxtel don’t 

cheapest Foxtel now I could do was 55, saving myself 30 a month.

Also has Apple TV app 

Edited by StringerBellend
On 15/12/2018 at 8:59 AM, StringerBellend said:

Signed up for it

Im a fan

it really doesn’t suck

I second that.  Signed up for a free 2 week trial on the weekend and used it  to watch our match against the Smurfs and catch up on an episode of the A-League Hour.  Had my phone on the NBN wi-fi and Chrome Cast to my TV.  There was an occasional stutter, but other than that the picture quality was excellent.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shows why another Australian side is unlikely to with ACL again 

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/11624937/marouane-fellaini-leaves-manchester-united-for-chinese-side-shandong-luneng

Man U fans never took to him, but 31 year old current Belgium international, loads of UCL and World Cup experience not mention has great hair ones to China 

Gallops marquee fund won’t stretch to that 

5 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/11624937/marouane-fellaini-leaves-manchester-united-for-chinese-side-shandong-luneng

Man U fans never took to him, but 31 year old current Belgium international, loads of UCL and World Cup experience not mention has great hair ones to China 

Marquee fund would cover 2-3 weeks :)

9 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

4 hours ago, Burztur said:

Marquee fund would cover 2-3 weeks :)

Gallop wouldn't have heard of Fellaini so wouldn't approve it anyway.

11 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

Played for Man Utd in EPL his kids would have which is the criteria 

Played for Everton too, with Timmy! (took Timmy's spot?).  Sorry I still don't think Gallop would approve.

• 2 weeks later...

This is an interesting read about violence in theIndonesian domestic football league.  I never realised it was like this:  https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-02-12/indonesia-football-culture-has-killed-74-fans/10794186

Huge potential in that country for football if they can sort their s**t out.

10 hours ago, LeeMarvin said:

This is an interesting read about violence in theIndonesian domestic football league.  I never realised it was like this:  https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-02-12/indonesia-football-culture-has-killed-74-fans/10794186

Huge potential in that country for football if they can sort their s**t out.

Highly recommend people watch the Foreign Correspondent on Indonesian football fans on iView if you didn't watch tonight. Very interesting. Their fans are absolutely nuts.

2 minutes ago, Nathg said:

But you can watch normal fox sports channels on Kayo, so if fox are showing it, it will be on kayo(?) 

Yep, but Fox will only show games either Australian teams in. You’d think they and /or Kayo could stream the rest it would cost next to nothing 

17 minutes ago, Paul01 said:

So how did the AFC allow Jubilee Oval for the smurf ACL games, when Pirtek was better than it. Surely, they should be playing out of ANZ?

corporate facilities i hear is pretty important for the AFC. perhaps Kogarah's are better than Parra's were?

or perhaps the AFC stopped giving a **** because they don't like Aus

On 17/02/2019 at 8:13 PM, Paul01 said:

So how did the AFC allow Jubilee Oval for the smurf ACL games, when Pirtek was better than it. Surely, they should be playing out of ANZ?

They let us play at Campbelltown.

Although the chicken rolls are pretty good there