AFC Champions League 2019

Carns

8 minutes ago, Prydzopolis said:

Some reports mentioned that they got it approved by AFC, interested  to know the story 

It was a shame, thought victory had an outstanding first half but throughly outclassed starting from the absolute wordlie minutes after victory scored. Second half Daegu were just too good, a best XI for Victory were no match. 

It was originally sold to them as a HK Media/Marketing Company with the same Chinese name. 

I guess Champions League isn't for everyone...

WANDERERS 90 MINUTES FROM CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TITLE

A club for the fans and by the fans has taken it to the best that East and West Asia has to offer and in the process, gone home victorious.

A stadium wrapped in Red & Black, rocking from start to finish is only part of the story of a Club that has touched so many and achieved so much in such a short amount of time.

Watch this space ladies and gentleman.

This Is History.

:cheeky:

10 hours ago, Burztur said:

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Imagine SFC meltdowns when MV get out of the group stage and they crash out :)

"I, against my brothers. I and my brothers against my cousins. I and my brothers and my cousins against the world"

7 minutes ago, LeeMarvin said:

No reaction to Sydney FC's performance last night?

Lots of over reaction on Twitter, it's all over, difficult to progress for both teams blah blah blah

Was a stodgy game, would have loved to watch the last 40 minutes of the second half but Foxtel go **** the bed

From what I saw, FC was very good but not good enough to break down Ulsan. Not a bad result for either team but Ulsan will be the happier. Getting results on the road will be key for both Australian teams

On 05/03/2019 at 10:54 PM, StringerBellend said:

Weirdos

On 05/03/2019 at 11:10 PM, Burztur said:

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Imagine SFC meltdowns when MV get out of the group stage and they crash out :)

On 06/03/2019 at 9:46 AM, LeeMarvin said:

"I, against my brothers. I and my brothers against my cousins. I and my brothers and my cousins against the world"

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

48 minutes ago, mack said:

2-1 Full time. MV on the brink of exit.

Completely forgot this was on, 1 second it’s 630, the next too late 

Victory have to be disappointed, Sanfreece was the team that took 4 subs & a rotated XI on the first match day. Again, a completely rotated XI.

Id be gutted if I was a victory supporter.

6 hours ago, Prydzopolis said:

Completely forgot this was on, 1 second it’s 630, the next too late 

Victory have to be disappointed, Sanfreece was the team that took 4 subs & a rotated XI on the first match day. Again, a completely rotated XI.

Id be gutted if I was a victory supporter.

Apparently Deng and Antonis had injuries and couldn't play. 

Victory paying the price for having a shallow squad

15 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

Surely we are all disappointed for the team for all of Sydney?

It’s sort of win win though, good for Australian football if they go through but if they don’t, gets a :lol:

In all seriousness though, it’s not all lost but if it was difficult for both teams after match day 1, then it gets that much harder now. FC have the slight advantage over victory that they got a draw at home but not by much.

Would be a massive effort by both teams if they manage to get out of the group. Perhaps they may be helpled by the international break as well?

Is it this season that teams get entered into the East Asian cup if they get third?

2 hours ago, Paul01 said:

They should have. Reported on ABC Radio that the there were 20 shots by the Japanese side to 2 shots 

Apart from redmayne they didn’t touch the ball from about the 50-85 minute 

3 hours ago, Paul01 said:

They should have. Reported on ABC Radio that the there were 20 shots by the Japanese side to 2 shots 

1 hour ago, StringerBellend said:

Apart from redmayne they didn’t touch the ball from about the 50-85 minute 

Appears like they were taught a footballing lesson, funny how it’s always mooted that since we are 2/3 through our season & the other teams are just starting that it would give us the advantage. Couldn’t be further from the truth