Jerrad Tyson

mack

Man I would have no issues if that were the case either. The absolute best of luck to him and I wouldn't blame him. He has to go get game time if he's not getting it.

However it's my understanding he was happy to deputise. He wants to be here long term. But that as of a few days ago there was nothing on the table.

Or Tyson doesn't want to spend another season as deputy, has been offered the number 1 spot at another A League club, and a significant pay rise ?

Look, i'm filthy that he is leaving as well, and in his limited time for us on the park he has been great, and absolutely brilliant off it, but maybe the club doesn't want him to go either ?

Best case scenario......he signs a 1 year deal in Perth, next year misses home, and returns to WSW after a year of experience as first choice keeper :xnod:

I second that.

Or Tyson doesn't want to spend another season as deputy, has been offered the number 1 spot at another A League club, and a significant pay rise ?

Look, i'm filthy that he is leaving as well, and in his limited time for us on the park he has been great, and absolutely brilliant off it, but maybe the club doesn't want him to go either ?

Best case scenario......he signs a 1 year deal in Perth, next year misses home, and returns to WSW after a year of experience as first choice keeper :xnod:

I second that.

I would sign him to a long term deal and then loan him to perth

Out of all the craziness of last night, the bit I'll remember most was when we had his banner up and we started singing 'Jerrad Tyson ole ole ole'. He was busy shaking hands with the other team and hugging our boys (also a quick hug with Popa, that was nice) and he hadn't noticed yet. Then just out of the corner of his eye he must have seen the banner so he just turned to see what it was.  His face when he realised...  From the middle of the RBB I could almost see a tear or two forming. I don't think he moved for about a minute, he was just staring at it.  If I wasn't singing I don't think I'd have been able to keep the tears in. Definitely a special moment

Yes we don't officially know what he's doing, but I'm just glad we got the chance to farewell him like that if he does go. Well done and thank you to all who organised it, it was a nice touch

Stevo had exactly the same thing. Then of course he knew he had to come over.

Popa might well think so Nathan but nobody will replicate what Tyson does off the pitch, that is invaluable and extremely rare. And he has performed when called upon.

Oh And yes we'll done to the people who organised it.

Deleted Red And Black from his twitter description. THE END IS NIGH!

I'm not on twitter ?

what do you mean ? where do you see someone's twitter description ?

It's like their profile, you've got 160 characters to describe yourself - sports stars tend to mention which team they play for there - but the moment they change it (which fans will notice straight away), it tends to mean they're goooorrrrnnnneeeeee.

i heard from a friend that ron corry doesn't rate him, and that may be why he's on his bike.

The liitle I've seen of him he has been pretty good. To me he is a goalkeeper more in the mould of a Matt Ryan. Does a lot of the little things well like talking, sweeping behind his defence, releasing the ball quickly etc.

To be honest I am a little nervous about Covic in goals these days.

Thought the same thing!

i heard from a friend that ron corry doesn't rate him, and that may be why he's on his bike.

Got to trust the coaches then if that's the case. The not knowing is the hardest part.

Thought the same thing!

Got to trust the coaches then if that's the case. The not knowing is the hardest part.

Coaches aren't always right though. If I was Peth Glory I would snap him up as he might just turn out to be a good little buy.

Its funny how far from the truth your mate is, & the fact ud waste your time posting such crap makes me laugh...

Carry on

Out of respect for jerrad Il say more in due time...

Its funny how far from the truth your mate is, & the fact ud waste your time posting such crap makes me laugh...

Carry on

Out of respect for jerrad Il say more in due time...

Well give us something, but from the way you are talking he is pretty much good as gone :(

Hes been released, unfortunately thats football...

Its all about business.. Personally Id have Jerrad stay with us the rest of his life lol but the board saw otherwise :-(

well that is depressing, we will miss you Tyson you served us well and was a fan favourite even when you had not played a minute