Western Sydney Wanderers vs Sydney FC 16/01/2015 7:30PM

im suprised the media havnt got on to it yet i can see it now - "terrorists burn national flag as a **** you to Australia day"

and with in the article a poll

should we deprot them ???\

1. yes, to new zealand

2. yes get them as far away from our beautiful country as possible

3. No lets catch them all and burn them at the stake 

4. none of the above 

Note- if you select 4 your vote will be randomly added to either 1,2 or 3

Sha la la la f1uck off east Sydney, Sha la la la we run this city . From parra to the hills, Bangkok to Lebanon, Japan gave me,this feeling wandering here without you, 1st a league team in Asia ole, ole , ole 1st in Asia ole ole ole, 1st in Asia ole ole ole 1st in Asia ole ole ole

nah not a big game at all.

when's south Melb gonna get in so there can be a real Melbourne derby

FFA need to respect tradition

**** of east sydney. Sydney Football Franchise

Sha la la la f1uck off east Sydney, Sha la la la we run this city . From parra to the hills, Bangkok to Lebanon, Japan gave me,this feeling wandering here without you, 1st a league team in Asia ole, ole , ole 1st in Asia ole ole ole, 1st in Asia ole ole ole 1st in Asia ole ole ole

nah not a big game at all.

when's south Melb gonna get in so there can be a real Melbourne derby

FFA need to respect tradition

**** of east sydney. Sydney Football Franchise

Welcome mate

Edit. Just noticed your profile pic

:golecapproves:

Edited by Alexander

Quick question. A work colleague of mine from Adelaide is in Sydney over the weekend and has a ticket to the derby. He is a Reds fan and just emailed me to ask where he could watch the Adelaide game v CCM from 5:15?

Do they show other games in The Collector? Quite fancy showing him what real support looks like.

Quick question. A work colleague of mine from Adelaide is in Sydney over the weekend and has a ticket to the derby. He is a Reds fan and just emailed me to ask where he could watch the Adelaide game v CCM from 5:15?Do they show other games in The Collector? Quite fancy showing him what real support looks like.

Im sure they'll be showing in Parramatta, if not I'm sure our old home pub should show it too? Be sure to get him to watch a proper March ;)

Didn't we steal one of their tifos a while ago? I think copa90 mentioned it in their video on the derby.

I wish we could have also nicked their ATROCIOUS octopus tifo from their game with the jets... That was some cringeworthy ****

I think that's the tifo in the burning video.

Funny, but childish really.

Didn't we steal one of their tifos a while ago? I think copa90 mentioned it in their video on the derby.

I wish we could have also nicked their ATROCIOUS octopus tifo from their game with the jets... That was some cringeworthy ****

:fool:  :fool:  :fool:

p.s no one knows who stole it but we simply help them find it.

and on official cove release with praise and thanks to the bloc for putting petty rivalries aside and helping them recovery there beloved tifo they worked so hard on would be nice.