Western Sydney Wanderers vs Sydney FC 16/01/2015 7:30PM

Sha la la la f1uck off east Sydney, Sha la la la we run this city . From parra to the hills, Bangkok to Lebanon, Japan gave me,this feeling wandering here without you, 1st a league team in Asia ole, ole , ole 1st in Asia ole ole ole, 1st in Asia ole ole ole 1st in Asia ole ole ole

nah not a big game at all.

when's south Melb gonna get in so there can be a real Melbourne derby

Sha la la la f1uck off east Sydney, Sha la la la we run this city . From parra to the hills, Bangkok to Lebanon, Japan gave me,this feeling wandering here without you, 1st a league team in Asia ole, ole , ole 1st in Asia ole ole ole, 1st in Asia ole ole ole 1st in Asia ole ole ole

nah not a big game at all.

when's south Melb gonna get in so there can be a real Melbourne derby
Agreed Jayzko. While the Melbourne derby has two top teams, they don't have a comparable supporter base. Even when City are the home team, Victory supporters outnumber them. South Melbourne already have a stadium with cheap & crazy long lease. They've showed their intentions. Time to bring the most successful team in the country to the top tier of Australian football

Back on topic. ESFC....lol

Edited by Alexander

In.

Obviously

Number of cards going into this game

Neville 5 Already served suspension

Andreu 5 Already served suspension

NTS 4

Aspro 3

Nichols 3

Dimas 3

Santa 3

Sotirio 2

Alberto 2

Vidosic 2

Pio 1

Gol Gol 1

Pepper 1

Jamo 1

Hammil 1

The rest 0

Topor would be paying about $1.05 to pick up his 5th yellow in this match i reckon

Guest NSWanderer15

Always feels good on derby days:

1. We help bump up their attendance every time at Allianz

2. RBB really are louder than their precious cove, and don't repeat chants!

3. Best time to chant "f*** off East Sydney" unlike them who feel so valued to chanting diss when Wanderers aren't even there, amateurs!

4. Really let the Smurfs and papa smurf know how you feel about them!

Can't wait!

Nothing other than 3 points is acceptable i feel. The way we're playing and bossing the midfield we should destroy them.. then again it's the derby, form counts for ****. Mentally, cannot sit through another derby loss, i know the win or lose mentality advocated by the RBB but c'mon, two years is ridiculous. It's time we put these Eastern suburb latte sipping ****wits to the sword.

Onward and upward to victory my valiant wanderers.

worse case scenario abbas scores the winner

best case scenario PIO finds his scoring boots and scores a couple and we win, abbas gets injury recurrence

acceptable scenario we win

I cant help but think this one will be decided by a refs error, again

I cant wait for the game, - will be interesting to see how full the NT is this week.

best case scenario PIO finds his scoring boots and scores a couple and we win, abbas gets injury recurrence

I cant wait for the game, - will be interesting to see how full the NT is this week.

best case scenario- golgol scores a hatrick and as he scores his third he limps away holding his knee and mock crying then stops and runs flat out over to us to celebrate  :stonedtrifiro:

patches of noise mixed with patches of quiet commentary. You will hear plenty of the Cove unfortunately :nono: