Western Sydney Wanderers vs Melbourne City 1/1/2019 7:50PM

3 minutes ago, Sithslayer1991 said:

Rostyn Griffiths is the key to this game. He is winning everything in the middle of the park. Babbel needs to find out how go around him. Left side Llorente lots of space may be key to getting back in the game

Llorente is total ****, he can have all the space in the world for him to then under hit a cross to the near post 

4 minutes ago, tardotz said:

With the players we have any coach will be woeful. The coach can make the best plans but the players have to execute them.

I agree, but It's the managers job to get the team playing as a unit. We are not. Gumby got fired because of it, Babbel at the present is going the same way. Have a look at the two goals we conceded....terrible defending.

Edited by sonar

This is so depressing 

Turn overs.  No heart. No confidence.  No atmosphere.  No air....

3 points against the Nix though next week after the Vics  do us on Saturday.  We only beat  teams in yellow unfortunately.

Waiting for the new stadium to cure all our ills is a dangerous game. We could be losing fans forever here.

Edited by beatsurrender
5 minutes ago, tardotz said:

With the players we have any coach will be woeful. The coach can make the best plans but the players have to execute them.

Rudan and Merrick have done much better with much worse squads. What is Babbel doing with them all week? They can't defend and can't score enough against the top 6. We aren't even close to MVC, SFC or PG.

#Mentality

Just now, mack said:

Rudan and Merrick have done much better with much worse squads. What is Babbel doing with them all week? They can't defend and can't score enough against the top 6. We aren't even close to MVC, SFC or PG.

#Mentality

This....He is a half step above Gumby....at the moment.........

2 minutes ago, sonar said:

I agree, but It's the managers job to get the team playing as a unit. We are not. Gumby got fired because of it, Babbel at the present is going the same way. Have a look at the two goals we conceded....terrible defending.

that is the issue i have we have been terrible under all 3 coaches and only one was crucified, feels like babbel is getting a free pass but the thing i like about him is he isnt afraid to mince his words, just not fun being a wanderers fan and i hope babbel can bring in some players to make us better but we got a tonne of improvement needed feels like we need a popa styled off season for January

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic