Western Sydney Wanderers vs Perth Glory 24/02/2019 7:00PM

1 minute ago, EmMac said:

Plans to attend tonights game haven't quite panned out. I am on the couch, just finished off my dinner ( i cooked roast vege with feta, basil, garlic, lemon and slices of salami) and enjoying a glass of red. 

COYW :woah:

I'm not going into what I cooked for dinner, but it sure is delicious!!

Needless to say, the best thing about tonight's match is that Robbie Slater was jettisoned to Newcastle for commentary today.

Thank **** for that.

13 minutes ago, DamnedUnited said:

Silence sounds so loud. The last rights in this funeral pyre begin. Popovic's empire returns skeletal. This is shameful. 

Commentators are rather taken aback..."It's very subdued here tonight...very flat!  I thought they'd be pumped up to be saying farewell here at Spotless"

22 minutes ago, EmMac said:

Plans to attend tonights game haven't quite panned out. I am on the couch, just finished off my dinner ( i cooked roast vege with feta, basil, garlic, lemon and slices of salami) and enjoying a glass of red. 

COYW :woah:

Yeah...i havent made it either and i am also having a glass or two of red with some Princess cake i brought home from IKEA yesterday..

Game has really started yet...not much doin ahhhhh now it has...bugger...goal....

Edited by Smoggy
1 minute ago, EmMac said:

Andy harper said at the start of the match tht Roly is off to Perth next season. Did i hear that correctly? I thought that was just a rumour, didnt think it was confirmed. 

nope....more along the lines he is being "courted by them"

4 minutes ago, mack said:

If you're watching this match do you really think Roly is doing enough to be worth giving another contract as a foreign player?

Has anyone done anything first half for us? Nothing of a first half...like a final game of season with nothing to play for vibe...

Good save there...

Edited by Smoggy
4 minutes ago, mack said:

If you're watching this match do you really think Roly is doing enough to be worth giving another contract as a foreign player?

Not right now, no. But i have felt hes played good football for the last several matches for us. Enough for me to rreconsider my 'Roly is shite' mantra

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic