Vitor Saba

mack

Some nice touches and he sure is fiesty he might have to settle down a bit or he will cop a few cards. Looking forward to what he will bring us.

Love the reception he got when came on all I could see is blokes in the stands with beards stand up and acknowledge each other like there part of some secret society of bearded people.

There's a lot of trolls out there calling him a diver and a grub, blah blah blah.

Theres a reason why fans of other teams hate players, because they're good.

Bozza was quite harsh, thought he was playing acting and then twisted his words in the post match saying that faking it was included in winning at all costs. Would have been better if he had came out and said, he kicked me in the face and that's why he held his face but I feel as if he was trying to distance himself from all controversy.

Faark, over 1300+ comments on Saba's Instagram.

Crazy.

1200 all hate comments and death threats from keyboard warriors, don't know how we are going to compete though! Guingeou have 20m population in that city alone so I don't know how anyone is going to be able to keep it up from our side!!

It not like Saba is the first and only player to ever get a slight touch to his face from a players boot and them roll over.

Really it's the referees fault for believing him

This.

La Rocca fell like he just got shot but no one is saying anything about that.

These guys aren't the first to exaggerate a slight tap and they certainly won't be the last.

I dont know what to make of vitor after his post match interview. 

It just sounds like he is tenacious as luis suarez with this south American street football win at all cost mentality.

Sorry, but I take offence to that.

How many players has Vitor Saba BITEN recently???

I feel he is a bit hot headed, although it could also just be he felt he had a lot to prove last night and wanted to help us win by any means possible.

he had 2 yellow card worthy tackles which he was lucky didn't turn in to 2 yellows.

other than that, his touches are brilliant although his final ball looks as though it needs some work.

It not like Saba is the first and only player to ever get a slight touch to his face from a players boot and them roll over.

This.

These guys aren't the first to exaggerate a slight tap and they certainly won't be the last.

Yeah, the delay in La Rocca grabbing his face and then hitting the deck was pretty funny and poor form.

This.

Yeah, the delay in La Rocca grabbing his face and then hitting the deck was pretty funny and poor form.

he did come up with blood on his face though. So no doubting there was contact.

I don't know what Lippis problem was, Saba played in Italy so he knows the tricks of the trade! Over on the Smurfs forum , they already can't stand him! Lol I gotta say though, he needs to calm down a bit or it's going to rain red cards on him!

I don't know what Lippis problem was, Saba played in Italy so he knows the tricks of the trade! Over on the Smurfs forum , they already can't stand him! Lol I gotta say though, he needs to calm down a bit or it's going to rain red cards on him!

Is that because he looks like one of them?

(love him already, all the same).

He got under their skin , they had 2 sent off n Lippi was furious, job done! Lippi was finally on the receiving end of an opposition team having a "Materazzi" on the field!! I still reckon "Ned Kelly" should control his "passion" a little , we need him on the pitch!