Western Sydney Wanderers to play Arsenal FC in 2017

I'll be in hospital so the rest of the family has decided its too hard to organise themselves, so our tickets are up for sale.

We have family tickets, 2 adults and 2 kids up the top, in the middle.

Cost price ($105) if anyone is interested, pm me.

Could someone confirm the starting time for this game. The online ticket I purchased some weeks ago did not have a starting time. I have seen both 7pm and 8pm starting times from our club. I suppose I should contact them today.

Thanks Taurus, the clubs fixture list on the e.mail they sent out yesterday shows 7.00pm however, they have advised that this is incorrect and kick off is 8.00pm as you say, just to add to my confusion Ticketek state 7.30. 

On 7/2/2017 at 6:34 PM, Taurus said:

Aspro, Scott & Sotiro won't be available for this game, as they'll be in camp with the Olyroos prior to a 2 week tournament in Myanmar.

Gives Borda another chance to shine .... :ninja:

Tells you all you need to know about this game. The Arsenal peeps don't even know our name. Get ****ed. 

Also, FFA made no money from the tv rights and only $250k from approving the game. So not worth it. Wonder how much we get.

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/sbs-picks-up-a-steal-as-ffa-fails-to-sell-the-tv-rights-for-arsenal-tour-20170704-gx4k3o.html

Hopefully the fact that the FFA are seeing this is not some unlimited cash cow will mean they are more likely to say No. I doubt it though.

12 hours ago, btron3000 said:

Tells you all you need to know about this game. The Arsenal peeps don't even know our name. Get ****ed. 

Also, FFA made no money from the tv rights and only $250k from approving the game. So not worth it. Wonder how much we get.

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/sbs-picks-up-a-steal-as-ffa-fails-to-sell-the-tv-rights-for-arsenal-tour-20170704-gx4k3o.html

Hopefully the fact that the FFA are seeing this is not some unlimited cash cow will mean they are more likely to say No. I doubt it though.

I'm pretty sure that $250k actually comes from WSW too

19 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

Be good if they got our name right

Before we played them, neither the supporters for Guangzhou Evergrande nor Al Hilal could get our name right, either.

And look how that turned out for them. ;)

I bet they don't forget our name now though. 

I still can't believe we're about to play the FA Cup winners as a practice match for the FFA Cup.

If somebody had told me that 5 years ago, I wouldn't have believed them.

Then again, if they'd told me that a team from the streets of Western Sydney would be Champions of Asia, I wouldn't have believed that either!

What a rollercoaster of a ride it has been with this club. And I can't wait to queue up for the next ride with them.

COYW

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic