Keanu Baccus

mack

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Prydzopolis said:

So an overseas club offered 400k for him but we wanted $1m. Anything moved on this? 

We will find out by tomorrow. But very unlikely he is moving this January the club value him too much as his a starting 11 player, if the overseas club are still interested in June very likely we would sell him.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
58 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

No it means I'm putting in a St Mirren shirt order soon as I know the squad number!

He'll always be the Parklea Messi

On Wikipedia, it says 17. But, I would wait for the club to confirm it.

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.stmirren.com/all-news/4516-keanu-baccus-is-raring-to-go-after-arriving-at-saints

It's been a long, drawn-out process to get Keanu Baccus to Scotland. 

The Australian midfielder agreed a deal with St Mirren after the expiry of his contract at Western Sydney Wanderers in his homeland. But getting work permit and visa approvals have meant that the 24-year-old has only arrived in Paisley this week.

Keanu flew into Scotland on Monday evening and was straight down to training with sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday before visiting the SMiSA Stadium for the first time. 

Speaking to stmirren.com after finally arriving at Saints, Keanu said: "It feels good to be here.

I've seen the stadium for the first time and I've been training for two days. It'll take me a week or two to get up to speed, but hopefully it'll be quick and I can get out there.

"I was trying to keep fit as much as possible and I knew the day would finally come and it has so I'm buzzing."

Keanu is now hoping to make his mark at St Mirren and explained what he believes supporters can expect from him. 

I think I'm going to be a good fit for the team and hopefully we can get results on the pitch," he continued. 

"There are some great teams in this league and I'm looking forward to every game because I think every game is important. The club has great history itself. 

"I want to win as many games as possible and we have to have that mentality of be able to try and win those games and be as high up the table as possible.

"I'm a midfielder that can move well and get up and down the pitch and I'm hard-working. Hopefully I can contribute whether it's assists, goals or breaking up play, that's the kind of stuff I love."

Keanu Baccus is raring to go after arriving at Saints

Edited by MathyouWSW
20 minutes ago, MathyouWSW said:

https://www.stmirren.com/all-news/4516-keanu-baccus-is-raring-to-go-after-arriving-at-saints

It's been a long, drawn-out process to get Keanu Baccus to Scotland. 

The Australian midfielder agreed a deal with St Mirren after the expiry of his contract at Western Sydney Wanderers in his homeland. But getting work permit and visa approvals have meant that the 24-year-old has only arrived in Paisley this week.

Keanu flew into Scotland on Monday evening and was straight down to training with sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday before visiting the SMiSA Stadium for the first time. 

Speaking to stmirren.com after finally arriving at Saints, Keanu said: "It feels good to be here.

I've seen the stadium for the first time and I've been training for two days. It'll take me a week or two to get up to speed, but hopefully it'll be quick and I can get out there.

"I was trying to keep fit as much as possible and I knew the day would finally come and it has so I'm buzzing."

Keanu is now hoping to make his mark at St Mirren and explained what he believes supporters can expect from him. 

I think I'm going to be a good fit for the team and hopefully we can get results on the pitch," he continued. 

"There are some great teams in this league and I'm looking forward to every game because I think every game is important. The club has great history itself. 

"I want to win as many games as possible and we have to have that mentality of be able to try and win those games and be as high up the table as possible.

"I'm a midfielder that can move well and get up and down the pitch and I'm hard-working. Hopefully I can contribute whether it's assists, goals or breaking up play, that's the kind of stuff I love."

Keanu Baccus is raring to go after arriving at Saints

I miss him already