Western Sydney Wanderers vs Sydney FC 9/12/2017 7:50PM

7 hours ago, wendybr said:

It's absolute rubbish to say he's lost weight since joining the Wanderers. 

He'd lost the weight before I saw him twice LAST season at games. In fact he may have put some weight back on since I saw him, when he was really skinny.  He was almost unrecognizable. 

I probably saw him at the end of last year or early this year.

:):)

He lost the weight when he joined the national team under 23 side.

I have two free tickets to give away to tonight's derby - General Admission tickets to Bays 113-116.
They're printed tickets, so can't email them, will need to arrange handover at the gate before the game.

PM me if interested.

1 hour ago, Wanderboy said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned here but did anyone see that this TIFO design, from the RBB for today's match, which was submitted to the FFA for approval (it would have been the largest TIFO ever at an A-League game) was rejected for being offensive!!!! WTF!!!

FFA destroying active culture in this country once again.https://scontent.fadl1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/24831510_1204679826300433_8578829287466554525_o.jpg?oh=5949c8cacbc7740367a7290b91fbdfc0&oe=5AC57838

Retribution perhaps for the anti ffa banner last week ??

2 minutes ago, jockman said:

Retribution perhaps for the anti ffa banner last week ??

And, if so, proves the point of that banner in the process.

Might also be an additional and ongoing consequence of a certain other banner?

1 hour ago, Wanderboy said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned here but did anyone see that this TIFO design, from the RBB for today's match, which was submitted to the FFA for approval (it would have been the largest TIFO ever at an A-League game) was rejected for being offensive!!!! WTF!!!

FFA destroying active culture in this country once again.https://scontent.fadl1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/24831510_1204679826300433_8578829287466554525_o.jpg?oh=5949c8cacbc7740367a7290b91fbdfc0&oe=5AC57838

I can't see why or how the FFA could call this tifo offensive or too scary for kiddies in Star Wars round when most of the Star Wars characters are just as ugly b@st@rds as this one???  Just goes to show the FFA's hypocrisy.  Fuuuck the FFA!

1 minute ago, bombagol said:

I can't see why or how the FFA could call this tifo offensive or too scary for kiddies in Star Wars round when most of the Star Wars characters are just as ugly b@st@rds as this one???  Just goes to show the FFA's hypocrisy.  Fuuuck the FFA!

Maybe it's because the character isn't a SW character? 

3 hours ago, Wanderboy said:

This tifo is just so unbelievable. The City Smurfs can't cope with Arnold getting sledged. The FFA needs to protect its baby

Line up.....Vedran/Clisby/Cornthwaite/Aspro/Hamill/Baccus Jnr/Baccus Snr/Bonevecia/Cedujo/Scott/Risdon

Very different looking side......not sure about leaving Santalab and Lorente on the bench.

I am not confident of a win .Hoping I am seriously wrong .........

1 minute ago, tardotz said:

Hope you're right....looks like we're playing for a draw and then unleash Santa and Llorente in the last 10-15 min

That line up is all sorts of weird things but it put out for a draw it ain’t 

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic