A-League 2019/20 Finals Series

mack

40 minutes ago, GE942150 said:

Caltex Australian football fans facebook page and True Australian football fans facebook page.

Looks like we have some non wsw fans in here.

Smurfs looking to see if we're upset instead of enjoying a win.

2 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

So there was a grand final win at bank west in the season, who said our bold plan wasn’t working 

If only I could see the faces of our illustrious board when SFC players were hoisting the toilet seat at the ground that was supposed to be the answer to all our problems. New stadiums and academies be damned - a successful team on the pitch - that's all that matters! 

1 hour ago, Zakman said:

If only I could see the faces of our illustrious board when SFC players were hoisting the toilet seat at the ground that was supposed to be the answer to all our problems. New stadiums and academies be damned - a successful team on the pitch - that's all that matters! 

I doubt they care as much as the fans 

1 hour ago, Zakman said:

they couldn't give a 💩 , they we're prob happy 

3 hours ago, Sithslayer1991 said:

Forgot to mention some positivity from the finals. On google the final between Smurfs and City was trending on the search function and was more popular search than AFL Collingwood. The only other time I have seen A-league trend is during the Sydney derby. 

So what would be the consequences of such good news?

• 1 month later...