Jerome Polenz

mack

Just show respect to the guy for what he did for our club in our first two seasons. But when the players step over that white line, as long as he is wearing that Brisbane jersey then he is our enemy number one for 90 mins.

Let's see you hold that sentiment when he goes studs up into Rukavysta

I said while he is playing WSW he is enemy number one for me.

Guest mickisnot

I quoted you, and then replied differently lol So I edited my post.

Let's see you all hold this lovely circle jerk when Polenz goes studs up into our first player.

Let's see you all hold this lovely circle jerk when Polenz goes studs up into our first player.

You're starting to sound like a bitter SFC fan now, the poor guy made the bad challenges in 2 years, what the hell would your comments and thoughts have been like if it was serial offender like Abbas, McFlynn or a muscat type player?

Guest mickisnot

Let's see you all hold this lovely circle jerk when Polenz goes studs up into our first player.

As said before, two bad challenges in two years, come on mick you are more reasonable than that!

You know as well I do, I was first in the firing line with opposition fans over those tackles.

Let's see you all hold this lovely circle jerk when Polenz goes studs up into our first player.

As said before, two bad challenges in two years, come on mick you are more reasonable than that!

You know as well I do, I was first in the firing line with opposition fans over those tackles.
You mean you were critical of polenz for those tackles or opposition fans were critical of polenz and you were in the firing line?
Guest mickisnot

You mean you were critical of polenz for those tackles or opposition fans were critical of polenz and you were in the firing line?

Defending him with all my heart. My players can't do any wrong.

But he's now no longer a Wanderer.

if you are doing a circle jerk then you really shouldnt be paying much attention to the match and wouldnt see the tackle, some members of the circle jerk might see it but you really should be concentrating on the circle jerk, if someone see's the tackle then their heart was not really in the circle jerk in the first place

Guest mickisnot

if you are doing a circle jerk then you really shouldnt be paying much attention to the match and wouldnt see the tackle, some members of the circle jerk might see it but you really should be concentrating on the circle jerk, if someone see's the tackle then their heart was not really in the circle jerk in the first place

4ufhhqZ.jpg

I'd assume in a circle jerk you'd see plenty of tackle....

I'd assume in a circle jerk you'd see plenty of tackle....

dammit you topped my post :P

Does anyone else feel a little ill seeing this photo?

CnwBz27.jpg

It is a little sad seeing him wear another team's jersey in the A-League, but players come and go. He will get a good reception if and when he comes back to Wanderland.

of course we would all like to still see him playing with us but these things happen.

he wanted too much money, and now he has come back with his tail between is legs and probably feeling a little embarrassed because he didn't work out wherever the hell he was.

but in this salary capped league, things like this are going to happen all of the time.

• 2 weeks later...

The way I heard it was

Wsw: we will give you this much.

Polenz: I want THIS much.

Wsw: no.

P: well then I am out of here.

Wsw:

P: I said I'm leaving.

Wsw:

P: oh fine I will take your offer.

Wsw: I'm sorry who are you?

P: wait wit

Wsw has left the conversation

P: :(

If that's the case..

there would have been no chance to poach from the Roar.

Edited by wanderersfanatic

Yeah.

It's kind of his fault but at the same time he is entitled to try and get a better contract. I guess he hadn't factored in salary cap and our lack of funds etc and it blew up in his face.

If it's even true.

So I don t blame him for coming back here if it hasn't worked for him elsewhere. I just wish he'd never left.

The way I heard it was

Wsw: we will give you this much.

Polenz: I want THIS much.

Wsw: no.

P: well then I am out of here.

Wsw:

P: I said I'm leaving.

Wsw:

P: oh fine I will take your offer.

Wsw: I'm sorry who are you?

P: wait wit

Wsw has left the conversation

P: :(

If that's the case..

there would have been no chance to poach from the Roar.

I didn't hold any hopes :lol: bridges burnt possibly.who knows. Edited by ciudadmarron