Brisbane Roar: Season 2018/19

mack

1 hour ago, JackDoff said:

He wanted to head back to England to play alongside an up n coming striker called Thomas Cheese...

"And playing up front tonight for Middlesbrough are Maccarone and Cheese".   :P 

Ah Jack, i cannot believe you missed the opportunity to name your pretend player, 'Dick Cheese' 

Also the name of a Hard Ons album :D

2 hours ago, JackDoff said:

He wanted to head back to England to play alongside an up n coming striker called Thomas Cheese...

"And playing up front tonight for Middlesbrough are Maccarone and Cheese".   :P 

Dammit...for a minute there I actually thought you were being serious!  

I thought....that's an unusual name! 

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Silly me!.:crazy:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Brisbane Roar, Melbourne Victory share spoils in tense pre-season clash that threatens to boil over

Marco Monteverde, The Courier-Mail

an hour ago

BRISBANE’S Danish recruit Tobias Mikkelsen was sent off in the Roar’s 1-1 trial draw with Melbourne Victory in Morwell on Saturday.

In a fiery end to the match, Mikkelsen was given his marching orders in the 82nd minute after clashing with Victory veteran Leigh Broxham.

Roar defender Jacob Pepper and Victory attacker Jai Ingham were booked soon after as tensions mounted.

Calm was eventually restored as both teams settled for the draw in front of 1638 fans at the Latrobe Sports and Entertainment Complex.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...