Squad Development 2019/20 Part 1

Go to  the Huddersfield forum and see what they think of Quaner, he's not rated very highly and after  watching a lot of dodgy early morning streams when they were last in the Championship I understand why.

Also despite his height he's more of a winger than a number nine. I highly doubt that we will be signing him.

4 hours ago, FCB said:

If an Aussie is going to be the marquee then he has to be on that list. Spira and Brattan are not on it, but I can't see the club spending marquee money on either of them. In which case the targets would be quite obvious.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/transfers/endendevertraege/statistik?plus=0&jahr=2019&ausrichtung=alle&spielerposition_id=alle&altersklasse=alle&land_id=12&yt0=Show

I can't see MM on that list. #BringTheBoyBackToBerala

3 hours ago, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

I rate that guy, he looks solid. Lets sign him up.

Both Quaner's and Lezcano's teams were relegated last season (and one was my beloved Ipswich). Bad omen?

8 hours ago, Jefski said:

McGoldrick, I rate. Watched him a lot when he was at ITFC. 

In April 2017 i was in London and watched Fulham  play Ipswich Town, he was very impressive in the losing side, very hardworking.

10 hours ago, Taurus said:

I can't see MM on that list. #BringTheBoyBackToBerala

Still contracted til July 1st which is why he is not listed as yet. But yes, Hibernian have released him, and he is effectively without a club.

23 minutes ago, papersun said:

Just noticed that he  won the player of the year award at Sheffield United so I doubt they'd be releasing him.

He may not be of Premier League quality though but I can't see him leaving England

The four guys we signed so far all send a message of intent. They are leaders, the self-driven guys we didn't have enough of last season, according to MB.

The spine will be as strong as. The GK will be worth the description, Ziegler is a BL2 player who will feel like a new addition, Schwegler comes with 10 years plus BL experience (and captained BL sides), on paer Majewski is on par with Smurf FC's Adrian Pole. And if the CF is the guy that I am hearing about then he'll be a step up from Le Fondre.

Duke, Yeboah, Georgievski have all played overseas - that's eight players who know what it means to be a football pro in a serious league/club. Add Elrich, Kamau, Baccus, Tass, Tate, Grozos.

All that's missing is another CB, a holding mid, and a winger. We are going to make some serious music at Bankwest.

2 hours ago, FCB said:

The four guys we signed so far all send a message of intent. They are leaders, the self-driven guys we didn't have enough of last season, according to MB.

The spine will be as strong as. The GK will be worth the description, Ziegler is a BL2 player who will feel like a new addition, Schwegler comes with 10 years plus BL experience (and captained BL sides), on paer Majewski is on par with Smurf FC's Adrian Pole. And if the CF is the guy that I am hearing about then he'll be a step up from Le Fondre.

Duke, Yeboah, Georgievski have all played overseas - that's eight players who know what it means to be a football pro in a serious league/club. Add Elrich, Kamau, Baccus, Tass, Tate, Grozos.

All that's missing is another CB, a holding mid, and a winger. We are going to make some serious music at Bankwest.

Wait who is the CF?

14 minutes ago, Taurus said:

Isn't he 1/2 Jamaican? 

He has one cap for England and according to this article Hull City have been  mucking him around.

It also speculates Huddersfield might be interested, which I would find amusing if we beat them to him.  He also has Jackson Irvine for one to ask about life down under.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/football/fraizer-campbell-david-marshall-future-2976051

• mack locked and unpinned this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic