Guangzhou Evergrande vs Western Sydney Wanderers 27/8/14 8:00PM

Anyone got details of a supposed mix up with strips that has meant GE will have to wear their away strip?

Don't tell me we'll be forced to wear black shorts again?

i will be cheering if true

Don't know whether they've got it from reliable sources, but kids at school (GE supporters) told  me exactly  this - teams to be wearing exactly what was worn last week because one/some of out players hadn't brought the right gear.

Sounds a bit unlikely, but good if true!

Anyone got details of a supposed mix up with strips that has meant GE will have to wear their away strip?

Don't know whether they've got it from reliable sources, but kids at school (GE supporters) told  me exactly  this - teams to be wearing exactly what was worn last week because one/some of out players hadn't brought the right gear.

only sounds plausible if the afc deemed the away red/white hooped shirts to clash with their red jerseys.

only sounds plausible if the afc deemed the away red/white hooped shirts to clash with their red jerseys.

I guess we'll find out soon enough!

:flag:  :flag:  :flag:  :flag:  :flag:  :flag:  :flag:  :flag:  :flag:

Hahaha...  ^^^^^^^^ is probably about as many supporters as we'll have in the stadium!!!!  How excited must they be feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ChrisAtkins_: It appears a car has run into the back of the Western Sydney coach en-route to stadium in Guangzhou. Nothing serious, but a hold up #ACL2014

Payback???

I took no notice of what my GE supporter kids were saying after last week's ...but they claimed something dodgy had happened to their team's bus...broke down and they had to walk some distance to the stadium...not a great distance mind you.  Anyone know if that was the case???

EDIT- just saw Tranquilo's post above.

there is someone on bigfooty who is hating on us a lot, said our last win made him sick, lets put him in the hospital tonight(not in an unfriendly way, no hitting anyone but we can win so he throws up so much he runs to the hospital)

Brisbane roar fan, still feeling humiliated at being made to feel like the away team in their own stadium thanks to the sea of red and black.

Foxtel Play has 14 day free trial still..

Many thanks to my bro MoeSanchez for hooking me up with this deal a while ago!

gotta be new to use this or can we sign up for this free offer again?, i used it towards the end of last season.