Kerem Bulut

mack

by the way confirmed deal, congrats and all the best.

Just don't let them pay your wages into the bank. Cash money *****! :xnod:

rsua6u.jpg

Anyone signing a contract in Greece must be of strong character, an optimist, or quite naive. Essien might be wondering already if it was a good idea joining Panathinaikos for two tears.

so does he get paid in euros or in greek currency, all will be revealed soon?

i'm not Greek and don't understand it, but i think that first comment has something to do about wandering if Bulut is wanted by Interpol? :shok:

21mf5av.jpg

Interpol?!?

Don't tell me he had a barney with the manager of the Thessaloniki Maccas about his McYeeros being cold?

I remember in January when Graham Arnold was having another whinge and he said that he had to find foreign players from Europe from clubs that had not paid their players wages because that was the only way that he could get a free transfer.

Fair to say that this could be Bulut in 6 months time lol, I would want that money upfront and contract written in blood to make sure that I got paid in Greece lol

• 4 months later...

He has a history of getting homesick, doesn't he? He's not getting much game time either. Combine the two and I'm not surprised he wants out.

EDIT: I don't want him back here, either. By all accounts a top bloke in person (casual, respectful, fiercely loyal to friends etc) but that white line fever of his is like a cancer on team morale.

Edited by smp

I believe everyone deserves a chance, we gave Kerem an opportunity last season and he delivered for us.

Like any young bloke playing football, he looked to Europe as the holy grail, some dreams come true but more often than not, making it in Europe is hard and a lot of dreams lay shattered.

I believe he didn't close the door in coming back to us, yes, his antics on not getting the ball and embarrassing team mates with his gesturing was a bit over done, but he has passion and a will to score and to win.

I would love for Popa to bring him back to us, a nice little talk to iron out his little on field antics and I really think Kerem will give us what we are missing at the front, real competition for Pio might drive our Italian to earn his coin as a marquee.

Kerem was a boss on the pitch for us and with King Mitch, Vido and Andreu giving him service............I'm creaming my pants thinking about it.