Kerem Bulut

mack

Big Dukes commenting that he is most likely heading overseas would be a good indication he is.

Such a shame. Never stopped pressing, did what was asked of him, scored goals and get's low balled on a contract. He'd definitely go in the 'Losses' section of the balance sheet for next season if he isn't signed. If he does go back overseas, good luck to him.

could be the other hand, 

maybe...

I'm not married (yet) but... wedding rings go on left hands, right?

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Don't do it!!!! They go around your neck like the albatross!!!!! Run dude, RUN!!!!!

Ahh awesome saying albatross around your neck doesn't get thrown around enough in my life.

Soooo Bulut is on leave for personal reasons

Isn't he suspended for the next ACL match anyway ?

Yeah I think so. I was talking in the context of signing him for next season

He looks unhappy. The players look unhappy with him. Popa looks like his patience is running out if that spray Popa gave Bulut from the sideline after arguing with Tomi about passing to an offside position is any indication.

Chances of us signing him for next season? Infinitesimal I reckon.

odd from that twitter account, i haven't seen any australian media suggesting fc seoul are interested in bulut. honestly couldn't see him playing in asia, not a good fit both ways.

during the last game v perth popa wanted to speak to bulut but he ignored popa the first time and popa got mad and called him over a second time, i thought then bulut definitely wants to leave, probably annoyed by the alleged "low" offer.

i can only see bulut bouncing from club to club for a few years until(if) he matures, clubs will try but they won't be able to put up with his antics unless he's banging in a massive heap of goals.

the best thing for bulut would be to stay with us and popa for 1 more season, but he can't see that.

Popa won't tolerate undisciplined players.

Bulut would be a fool to test Popa or move to another A League club and not be managed by Popa. I saw an interview with Bulit talking about how he respects Popa and how he has given him a chance in football again. It is very difficult to understand what is happening with his situation at the moment.