Football Media Discussion

Heard somewhere that Arnie was supposed to eat the word "Invincibles" if that had happened that would have been witty.

Actually, one Vi$ion City supporter on a pod pointed out that they lost the FFA Cup so they couldn’t be classed as Invincibles anyway

Just when you thought this couldn't get more embarassing, someone goes and leaves a threatening message on slater's phone.

what, like a voicemail or text?

or a letter?

Not a good idea as this is breaking the law

Just when you thought this couldn't get more embarassing, someone goes and leaves a threatening message on slater's phone.

or a letter?

10,000 posts before someone tells me bad jokes are against the law?

you're all ****s

or a letter?

10,000 posts before someone tells me bad jokes are against the law?

you're all *****

Unfortunately, the Terrorgraph is looking to make the Wanderers and the RBB their scalps and even it is a joke, it won't be seen that way by the mainstream media

Policing social media is a joke. Are they really going to troll through social media? No. All that means is if Mainstream Media find something and point it out they will react. If it doesn't reach the MSM then it will stay hidden. They are only outraged if it gets mainstream attention.

...starts opening dozens of fake smurf facebook and twitter accounts.......    :crazy:

WSU meh glorified TAFE, what could they possibly sponsor us with? Our own taxes some of us have paid? we're too good for them.

NRMA gets smart I'll change my insurance straight up.

public unis shouldnt be allowed to sponsor anything anyway, im sure those with huge student debts will be glad to know that it has gone to placing a sticker on some footballers backside.

Who said anything about the terrograph, slater confirmed it, article in in 442.

442 even had images of the call being made:

Original-CELL-PHONE-SMURF-RARE-HIGH-VALU

ARNIE’S NEW POLICY

THERE was one lighter side to the whole affair. Sydney coach Graham Arnold, who the effigy was clearly meant to be, was overheard telling Sky Blues officials that he and his family have cancelled their family’s insurance policies, held for years with — you’ve guessed it — Wanderers sponsor NRMA Insurance, on the basis that even indirectly his money was helping the cause of those who so abused him.

-DT

ARNIE’S NEW POLICY

THERE was one lighter side to the whole affair. Sydney coach Graham Arnold, who the effigy was clearly meant to be, was overheard telling Sky Blues officials that he and his family have cancelled their family’s insurance policies, held for years with — you’ve guessed it — Wanderers sponsor NRMA Insurance, on the basis that even indirectly his money was helping the cause of those who so abused him.

-DT

He really is a sour bugger isn't he lol

I so hope City get up tonight and beat them.

Couldn't even read it they say it's premium content.

Double chuckle then

ARNIE’S NEW POLICY

-DT

bitter much? 

ARNIE’S NEW POLICY

-DT

He really is a sour bugger isn't he lol

I so hope City get up tonight and beat them.

'Overheard' lol. Yep always overheard or from some random source but never straight. I call bullshit. ******* media rags.

Couldn't even read it they say it's premium content.

Double chuckle then

Go to Maccas where you can read it for "free"

The banner aside, I think part of the bitterness out there in media land and ESFC is also down to the stadium issue. I think ESFC look at that stadium that is about to go up in Parra and there is deff jealously there. If WSW had not been around there would be no new stadium going up there, but from their side of the fence I am pretty sure ESFC would have happily relocated to a purpose built stadium of the kind that is going up very soon. We booted a 'team for all of Sydney' off a prime area of growth for this sport and restricted them to an eastern enclave.

When the new stadium is ready there WILL be a major bounce for WSW and probably the Eels, there will be a spike in members and it will be filled, the key will be to keeping it filled after a couple of seasons and to stop people drifting away again.

ESFC and the media know this is coming and they are trying to divide us and knock us down as much as possible before that occurs. We have a very bright exciting future ahead, we can see that in the rubble of the old stadium and what will soon replace that. External people want to take that away from us as much as possible due to their own insecurities about their own club or their own code.

What we have to do is stop shooting ourselves in the foot and stay together because I for one can't wait to get in the new stadium and on that opening day / first match all of this bullshit will be a distant memory.

Edited by WSWBoro

the melbourne game annoys me now, was one of the best memories i had... until all the wsw supporters and club its self really jumped on the high horse about the dic tifo.

like alright guys all good to shout out **** the victory and even if you didnt say ****, you all were happy to support us singing it.

but now there is a chance the club could in trouble for something we have done (that was minor and only big issue thanks to msm) you turn the knife will it is in lol.

dont we just have some awesome fans :clapping:

we will support you...aslong as msm says its ok to like you, as soon as they say you are naughty boys we will stomp on your head while you are in the gutter :good:

(and agian not all wsw fans some have shown support through out this ****, but you cant argue that a pathetically large number iof our support base is kicking us while we are down now)

ARNIE’S NEW POLICY

-DT

No problem, I refuse to shop at Bing Lee or book flights through Webjet because indirectly my money was going towards those scumbags. Fair's fair I suppose.

The banner aside, I think part of the bitterness out there in media land and ESFC is also down to the stadium issue. I think ESFC look at that stadium that is about to go up in Parra and there is deff jealously there. If WSW had not been around there would be no new stadium going up there, but from their side of the fence I am pretty sure ESFC would have happily relocated to a purpose built stadium of the kind that is going up very soon. We booted a 'team for all of Sydney' off a prime area of growth for this sport and restricted them to an eastern enclave.

When the new stadium is ready there WILL be a major bounce for WSW and probably the Eels, there will be a spike in members and it will be filled, the key will be to keeping it filled after a couple of seasons and to stop people drifting away again.

ESFC and the media know this is coming and they are trying to divide us and knock us down as much as possible before that occurs. We have a very bright exciting future ahead, we can see that in the rubble of the old stadium and what will soon replace that. External people want to take that away from us as much as possible due to their own insecurities about their own club or their own code.

What we have to do is stop shooting ourselves in the foot and stay together because I for one can't wait to get in the new stadium and on that opening day / first match all of this bullshit will be a distant memory.

Well said.

And remember they wanted a new stadiun off the back of the crooked SCG Trust

ARNIE’S NEW POLICY

-DT

So not only did the banner upset him but now he's paying more for his insurance because he's given up his loyalty discount.

Sure showed us Arnie...

the melbourne game annoys me now, was one of the best memories i had... until all the wsw supporters and club its self really jumped on the high horse about the dic tifo.

like alright guys all good to shout out **** the victory and even if you didnt say ****, you all were happy to support us singing it.

but now there is a chance the club could in trouble for something we have done (that was minor and only big issue thanks to msm) you turn the knife will it is in lol.

dont we just have some awesome fans :clapping:

we will support you...aslong as msm says its ok to like you, as soon as they say you are naughty boys we will stomp on your head while you are in the gutter :good:

(and agian not all wsw fans some have shown support through out this ****, but you cant argue that a pathetically large number iof our support base is kicking us while we are down now)

There is a large amount of jealousy and resentment towards us from both outside (other fanbases, ffa, media) and unfortunately from inside as well.

I actually like that we piss off smurfs and the media but it is hard to accept when you see our fellow wanderers fans demanding harsher sanctions against the rbb, that the active area be closed etc