The road to 6th spot and the GF

Zelinsky

Surprise, surprise, Arnold making it easier for Phoenix to pick up another three points:

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2017/04/03/arnold-told-sydney-fc-players-deliberately-get-yellow-cards

Surprising that Sportingbet still have them at $1.90 vs Phoenix at $3.50. Maybe when he has the kit man lacing up, the odds might change.

It might not be against the rules (here) but it is still unsportmanship . Surely that's as bad as the coach asking the players to fake injury or to dive.

Agree that most coaches would do it, but the thing that gets me is the sheer audacity to make it so obvious on the sideline and also to say it in the post match interview.

Arnie just can't help himself - he has to tell everyone how smart he (thinks he) is. He's always seeking validation. 

Agree that most coaches would do it, but the thing that gets me is the sheer audacity to make it so obvious on the sideline and also to say it in the post match interview.

Arnie just can't help himself - he has to tell everyone how smart he (thinks he) is. He's always seeking validation.

And he doesn't need to do it as yellow cards are reset to zero at the end of the 27th round.

And he doesn't need to do it as yellow cards are reset to zero at the end of the 27th round.
do suspensions carry over though? If you hit 8th on the last game does that suspend you for semi?

do suspensions carry over though? If you hit 8th on the last game does that suspend you for semi?

I'd say so, otherwise why would he do it. Also, they will have a week off, so if the players got a yellow next week they'd have three weeks between games. Not ideal heading into a knockout game.

As it is, whoever is missing next week will have played only one game in four weeks when the semi rolls around.

Cambeltown will do me. If you're a member and haven't been to more than 8 games say, you are next in line. Of course there is no way the club can or will enforce such a rule so it would be an ACL style final ****fight.

Also I can't see us finishing any higher than 5th so it's all mute...

Edited by beatsurrender

Confirmed if we play a home final it's at Campbelltown.

Serious?

*shakes head*

Gaz

Would you prefer Allianz?

ANZ and Spotless being demolished then? It's an FFA controlled game so having a membership only means you get first dibs at tickets, nothing guarenteed. So, from a ticketing point of view it doesn't matter.

Serious?

*shakes head*

Gaz

ANZ and Spotless being demolished then? It's an FFA controlled game so having a membership only means you get first dibs at tickets, nothing guarenteed. So, from a ticketing point of view it doesn't matter.

ANZ has wall to wall NRL games for Friday to Sunday.

Spotless has its last Easter Show event on the 19th after a horse show every night for the Easter Show

Serious?

*shakes head*

Gaz

Spotless has its last Easter Show event on the 19th after a horse show every night for the Easter Show

21st is free at ANZ (Friday) for first week of finals. 2nd week of finals there is nothing there. Limited options, but one none the less.

Santa is a great actor and behaved like he really was disappointed in getting his 8th yellow card vs City.

As if he wasn't told to get one so he misses the Jets and not Victory ;)

and popa smart enough to advise him pre-game not on the sidelines

Santa is a great actor and behaved like he really was disappointed in getting his 8th yellow card vs City.

We played City on the Friday night and as the Wellington-Jets game was later than weekend (and Jets anticipated to win as Wellington understrength) the Jets fixture at that point was very much a 'must win' game, so I doubt he was under instructions.

We played City on the Friday night and as the Wellington-Jets game was later than weekend (and Jets anticipated to win as Wellington understrength) the Jets fixture at that point was very much a 'must win' game, so I doubt he was under instructions.

Every game is a must win.

Every game is a must win.

We're 5 wins away from the toilet seat (can do it with fewer, but winning form is massive).

Serious?

*shakes head*

Gaz

21st is free at ANZ (Friday) for first week of finals. 2nd week of finals there is nothing there. Limited options, but one none the less.

No, the 21st of April also has a Rugby League game (Rabbitohs vs. Broncos apparently) on at on ANZ.

Mate, as soon as Santa scores everyone on this planet knows he'll get a yellow card as well ;)

He scores 3. We're lucky he didn't get a straight red  :rofl:

Mate, as soon as Santa scores everyone on this planet knows he'll get a yellow card as well ;)

He scores 3. We're lucky he didn't get a straight red  :rofl:

If he keeps banging in hat tricks the league will need to hire Graham Poll.