What Floats Your Boat 4

WFMB: Walking through Parramatta Park and a large group of primary school kids, maybe about 7 or 8 are walking back (maybe a 100 or so) from a day of sport in the park. They must have been told to wear a sporting jersey. Some with basketball, about half a dozen NRL-related shirts and honestly about 20-30 football ones. Maybe about a dozen Wanderers shirts. Wonderful to see :)

On 11/08/2017 at 1:35 PM, Gazmon said:

WFMB: Walking through Parramatta Park and a large group of primary school kids, maybe about 7 or 8 are walking back (maybe a 100 or so) from a day of sport in the park. They must have been told to wear a sporting jersey. Some with basketball, about half a dozen NRL-related shirts and honestly about 20-30 football ones. Maybe about a dozen Wanderers shirts. Wonderful to see :)

Have to ask how many GWS?

1 hour ago, Unlimited said:

Going for a ski trip this weekend!

Cant WAIT to hear the stories on your return with your ski instructor or the girl running the ski lift or something..

'So, i was on the ski lift with this stunning girl, she said she had a boyfriend but we hit it off and it got really friendly. The ski lift came to a sudden stop half way up the mountain so i had her as a captive audience, this was my moment.......but after an hour rather than listen to me she jumped to her death instead....oh well at least i got the practice.........'

Something like that no doubt or along those lines....

Edited by WSWBoro
  • mack locked this topic