RD 2 - Smurfs - Sat 27 Oct 2018

mack

With our other first 4 rounds games being in Perth, Wellington and Mudgee, I'd be expecting a decent turnout on Saturday regardless of previous issues etc. If our support is as bad as it looks like being then the Smurfs have every right to laugh at us. However if they don't turn up in great numbers themselves and we get a sub 25k crowd than the joke is also on them.

6 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

“man Utd of Asia”?

Its their home game surely it is up to them to turn up, not on us 

Exactly this. This is ESFC's home game and onus is on them. Truth is they have had the best few seasons in their history and they have made zero progress attracting new fans. There wont be the late surge in WSW ticket sales for the derby this time.

I am still wavering. My son isnt that bothered which hurts :( But if i am going he is coming also, i  am not suffering alone and misery likes company they say.

The thought of watching us get bent over again by those chunts at the SCG ugghhhhhh. Hope it ******* pours down and destroys the attendance and pitch.

Much more looking forward to the Mudgee trip and game :)

2 minutes ago, Unlimited said:

Watching on TV - flying out to Melbourne the next day for work so can’t justify the late night and then early start

GO TEAM

I swear sometimes you come across as more of a ******* old duffer than Ed.....fella your age should be at the football game, drinking all night and then straight to the airport early morning after a quick change in the airport bogs....

10 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

I swear sometimes you come across as more of a ******* old duffer than Ed.....fella your age should be at the football game, drinking all night and then straight to the airport early morning after a quick change in the airport bogs....

Hey! I'm better than that! I resent that comparison!

🤔😛

Edited by Edinburgh
1 hour ago, Smoggy said:

Kids today, eh

1 hour ago, Unlimited said:

Tbf on the WSF bus from Melbourne to Adelaide, I basically slept the whole way

I was so tired when I got to Adelaide I fell asleep on a park bench

Edited by StringerBellend

What a shocking article.

I wish it had have been posted here in full, so I didn't give Bossi and the SMH another click.

Fair dinkum, if his club has 613 000 fans Australia wide, why is he banging on about Wanderers fans not turning up?

His ******* club should be able to fill the place 10 times over and some.

What a dick of an article.

7 hours ago, Wanderboy said:

What a shocking article.

I wish it had have been posted here in full, so I didn't give Bossi and the SMH another click.

Fair dinkum, if his club has 613 000 fans Australia wide, why is he banging on about Wanderers fans not turning up?

Its bait...trying to get us fired up with a load of rubbish. Just your usual Bossi crap.

Going by this article though i will expect every spare seat in the stadium to be sold to an ESFC fan.

Edited by Smoggy

If they have 600,000 supporters and are the biggest team in Australia then they will have no trouble filling the stadium then 

as for us last 2 seasons have been a disaster and people are over it. 

Peoples reasons for not going at all valid, but if we were winning people would come 

over to you Marcus 

Edited by StringerBellend

Illness, death or a wedding of a close one (or your own) are amongst valid reasons for not going.

If you are not going because the ‘team is not going well’, or because of a similar excuse, it means that you may be a soft cock.

Just admit it to yourself, and don’t blame it on the ticket prices,  train works or the price of hot chips at the scg. Do it and feel the weight lift off your chest.

Im in+ around 5. 

9 hours ago, Wanderboy said:

What a shocking article.

He's worried.

They're all worried.

Making up jibes about us losing interest in the team and walking away is just reverse psychology.

They stand to lose hundreds of thousands of dollars if the derby turnout is poor, and they're shitting themselves over it.

29 minutes ago, MajorMelons said:

Illness, death or a wedding of a close one (or your own) are amongst valid reasons for not going.

If you are not going because the ‘team is not going well’, or because of a similar excuse, it means that you may be a soft cock.

Just admit it to yourself, and don’t blame it on the ticket prices,  train works or the price of hot chips at the scg. Do it and feel the weight lift off your chest.

Im in+ around 5. 

Yep it's a big game and hopefully everyone does their best to get there. 

56 minutes ago, MajorMelons said:

Im in+ around 5. 

All well and good........... but I dislike them enough that smurf FC are not getting my hard earned, not one F******* red cent!! 

And that should be valid for anyone.

Cheers

so why is the league and WSW insistent in using Risdon as our poster boy? Not from the area, shows no passion. Is it just because he is a Socceroo?

Surely Vedran would have been more suitable?

Standard Bossi lay the boot into WSW pre derby article. Again we're expected to fill their stadium for them.

For 2 years the media has been saying the view and atmosphere is **** at SOP and now they are surprised why WSW fans refuse to pay money to attend a similar or worse venue. Mind boggling.

600K supporters and they're struggling to sell derby tix, even at 'lower' prices prices that previous derbies. Jog on Bossi you goat's scrotum.

I got an email a while back from ESFC. Junk (spam) mail trying to get me along to their club. I'm guessing I ended up on their mailing list because I bought tix to a previous derby or some ****. Does that include me in their 600K 'supporters'? Probably.

The only time i've ever been to their website was to unsubscribe from their ****.

1 hour ago, MajorMelons said:

Im in+ around 5. 

This

I don't get this desire to see the Smurfs suffer financially. Really? I'm going to the derby and I want to enjoy a rollicking good atmosphere. The sport in this country is hardly in rude health. I enjoy the rivalry anyway and I won't get any pleasure about seeing empty seats as an 'Up yours' to the Smurfs. 

When ManU play Liverpool I'm sure ManUre fans don't say, "I'm not going as I don't want to line the scousers pockets"

It's good for our sport in this country that it has a strong and healthy rivalry so turn up and support your team (if you possibly can).

2 hours ago, hawks2767 said:

He's worried.

They're all worried.

Making up jibes about us losing interest in the team and walking away is just reverse psychology.

They stand to lose hundreds of thousands of dollars if the derby turnout is poor, and they're shitting themselves over it.

Pretty much this. As much as they dont want to admit it they need a more equal derby than has been the case the last 3 years or so and this is Bossi's shitty way of saying that and trying to motivate.