Western Sydney Stadium Construction (New Parramatta Stadium)

mack

14 hours ago, Wanderboy said:

Not sure if anyone can see it or noticed, but the first section of structural roof framing has been assembled on the ground. You can see it below the far right hand end of the southern stand. That structure on the field with the diagonal bracing.

I'm thinking that sections of the roof structure will begin to be erected soon. That's why the 400 tonne crane has been erected, although this crane has been there for a few weeks now and been doing some other smaller lifts.

BOOM!! Wanderboy knowing exactly whats going on.

3 hours ago, mack said:

^ It wont work here because the image requires being logged into the league unlimited forum. You need to save it locally and reupload it here.

Ok.

Here's the link to the page it's on.

Maybe you could do it for me please. That's a bit of a technical challenge for this doofus. It's the picture of the first piece of roof structure in position.

Cheers.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/threads/parramatta-stadium-rebuild.452985/page-148

27 minutes ago, braad said:

This the view from the new car park?

I believe it's from the 3rd floor of the leagues club (or their executive/office floor above it) looking South down the length of the stadium. The leagues clubs new carpark is further off to the right than where this picture is taken from.

The section closest to the camera is the RBB/North end. The only stands in so far at the are in the South East corner. 

10 minutes ago, GoatyMcGoatFace said:

the problem with australia is we have these evil workplace laws, we cant force people to work 18 hours a day before its finished, they most likely wont be cutting corners which would make the stadium be built faster

That might mean we get first use rather than the Thugby League

14 minutes ago, Paul01 said:

That might mean we get first use rather than the Thugby League

Tbh mate, I don't care what the first sporting event is at the stadium. Don't be surprised if it's that awful AFLX if those dicks from down south pay enough money to the NSW govt.

What ever happens and whoever plays the first event there, nothing will compare to when the Wanderers first play there.

That's when we'll know what a fantastic stadium it's going to be is, not these other events.

• mack locked this topic