---------------Margush--------------

-----Gordon---Wiliams---Natta/Tass-------

Russel------------------------Traore

-------Ugargovich-----?------------

------------------Troisi----------------

----------Hemed----------?---------

Key subs:

1. Ibini 2. Najjarine 3. Wilmering 4. Aqualina

Based on the squad we don't need another CB. However sure grab one, but he needs to be a beast and we need to ditch Tass then. 

If Mutch is staying, great, I assume he is a starter then, if not hes gotta go. Baccus needs to move on. We need 2 fresh midfielders.

Ikon is perfect for that spot beside Hemed but gees thats pricey.

Our bench needs a revamp. Ibini and Najjarine is great depth / can nab a starting spot on form. We now barely have any wingers in the squad so a winger for versatility like Mo Toure would be amazing. 

Laslty, if we wanna improve where needed. Its right wing back. Russel is still very inconsistent. Atkinson is the dream but we need to meet that standard. And once again we need to ditch one of Russel or Aqualina to do so. 

We need to balance this squad out baaaaaad.

5 minutes ago, mack said:

He's spent more time in his career playing fullback than central defender and he's only 28 years old. I'd be surprised if he didn't have the stamina for it.

Finding the stamina for it is one thing. Being useful is the other.......

9 minutes ago, DeeDee said:

Starting side thus far. 

---------------Margush--------------

-----Gordon---Wiliams---Natta/Tass-------

Russel------------------------Traore

-------Ugargovich-----?------------

------------------Troisi----------------

----------Hemed----------?---------

Key subs:

1. Ibini 2. Najjarine 3. Wilmering 4. Aqualina

Based on the squad we don't need another CB. However sure grab one, but he needs to be a beast and we need to ditch Tass then. 

If Mutch is staying, great, I assume he is a starter then, if not hes gotta go. Baccus needs to move on. We need 2 fresh midfielders.

Ikon is perfect for that spot beside Hemed but gees thats pricey.

Our bench needs a revamp. Ibini and Najjarine is great depth / can nab a starting spot on form. We now barely have any wingers in the squad so a winger for versatility like Mo Toure would be amazing. 

Laslty, if we wanna improve where needed. Its right wing back. Russel is still very inconsistent. Atkinson is the dream but we need to meet that standard. And once again we need to ditch one of Russel or Aqualina to do so. 

We need to balance this squad out baaaaaad.

Mutch already going to Macarthur

20 minutes ago, Keithie said:

This is the time where Wanderers stand up and show we are a true big club and don’t let Victory snatch Ikonomidis from under us do whatever it takes give him 1.3 mill,

screw victory and screw Popovic 

While I agree to an extent, the whole thing may not be true anyway, many accounts are saying Sage isn't very reliable for a club owner.

Lets just see what happens. Hoping for an announcement tonight.

1 minute ago, BoyFromTheWest said:

Is $1.2 million for Ikon worth it?  He is a known player and a good player and perhaps known and local is a very strong positive at this time.  But I wonder if there are other better players around for that money?  Just wondering...

That's what I was thinking.