Western Sydney Wanderers vs Leeds United 20/07/2019 7:00PM

On 15/07/2019 at 11:39 AM, Neverbloom said:

to be honest i would prefer my first experience at new parramatta stadium to be a wanderers experience not a eurosnob circus

This is from a week or so ago...when most of us felt the same way.

I know we (WS Forumites) aren't representative of the wider community, or maybe even of the wider football community, or the wider WSW community, so I might be delusional in saying this.

But I sense that our atmosphere has a good chance of returning for this game...in which case,  hopefully, a few eurosnobs get to see  how good an A League experience CAN be , especially if the WANDERERS are involved.

:wanderturtle::wanderturtle:

The pictures of the safe standing and the talk of Leeds putting on some noise, plus the fact it feels like YEARS since we played, changed my mind.

Was gonna get RBB but then got a freebie. Woot

Above the RBB so might get a taste of what the future holds when I'm old(er).

Think there will be quite a few freebies today.

Looking forward to this!

There's a spring in my step this morning.

It has been a long journey from the last game at parra, when castelen and vidosic brought the house down. It was an unforgettable night, and back then it seemed impossible that three mostly depressing and forgettable years were to follow. 

May the return to parra flush any memories of the abysmal SOP years down the toilet. No more BS. No more sub standard crap. No more mediocrity. No more half hearted performances. And it has to start tonight. 

5 minutes ago, jockman said:

they are the dangerous ones LOL original hooligans from the eighties who still think they are 21 

They better not be thinking of taking on the WSF firm on our on manor, proper naughty...*

* to be read in a Ray Whinstone voice 

Edited by StringerBellend
45 minutes ago, jockman said:

they are the dangerous ones LOL original hooligans from the eighties who still think they are 21 

I wondered about that.

Hope not!

Our Parra cops...or the riot squad ...who may well be on deck, would not make any nonsense worth contemplating.

Way to ruin a great night...and hopefully a great holiday.

PS Where's Yosser..our Leeds poster from a few weeks back? 

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic