Memberships 2018/19

July? My notice said June.

When I read it, I did wonder to myself how many people would opt out and how many different reasons there would be. I did think about turning into a drinking game, but I can’t do a hangover at the best of times, so figured it probably wasn’t the best of ideas. 

Anyhow, I’m in. Again. Wouldn’t be anywhere else. 

:wanderturtle:

I'll be back but I know of countless people, once passionate die hards who would move heaven and earth to attend a game, who are considering walking away. A new stadium doesn't appear to be making the sacrifice of Homebush and a faltering A-League worth it for many, unfortunately. Big 12 months for the club coming up. 

6 minutes ago, EmMac said:

Renewing, but i never contemplated otherwise. Looking to link up with some other family members so we can sit together. Currently we're apart.

Getting together at ANZ is difficult if not impossible.  But Spotless is a free for all except in active.

3 hours ago, ManfredSchaefer said:

Think I'll be going Back in Black.

I would have loved to have stayed RBB if it was in a similar environment we had pre-Olympic Park. However it's patently obvious that active support is being killed off, and I am tired all the BS.

Course I'm also a lazy prick :good:

*old

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
16 minutes ago, SomeGuy1977 said:

Hat (cap), magnet, special offers book, lanyard, stickers, and a little bag for the kids. 

Most importantly, membership cards, so I’ll be allowed into the shot hole that is SOP.

The hat is an improvement on last year I think. Didn’t read the offers yet. 

You have get past the cops first. They might stop you in your tracks.

Plus don't forget the trackwork every weekend there is a game at SOP😉

Opened my pack today. White hat is such poor quality, long threads/stitching hanging loose all over it. In the cupboard it goes with what feels like 20 other wanderers hats... didn’t even get any stickers, just a blank sheet of white cardboard. No need for yet another lanyard, wish they’d included another air freshener this year!

Seriously though. I’ll be emailing the club tomorrow with my thoughts. It has been mentioned before, there should be an opt out for membership packs. It’s is just useless crap that will mostly be thrown out..

• mack unpinned this topic