Western Sydney Wanderers vs Macarthur FC 25/02/2023 7:45PM

Confirmed unavailable 

For us

Ngbakoto (suspended), Following on international duty: Badolato, Simmons, Lopane, Warshawsky

For the Bullsh1tters:

Jed Drew (international duty), Davila (based on the picture in the squad developmentthread), Arzani?

I think the starting line-up will be

GK Thomas

DF Cluer, Mrcela, Beadling, Wilmering 

CM Nieuwenhof, Schneiderlin 

RW Layouni AM Bozanic LW Amalfitano 

ST Borello

Bench: Yengi, Ninkovic, Milanovic, Carluccio, Bonetig, Margush, Blair

Marcelo can return for the game against the Mariners to get his injury fixed.

I think Ninko might be wrapped in cotton wool until the derby, but I’m with you Stinger let’s see him start, either way I am very confident this being a win. 

Davila is so important to them maybe as important to any player to a team in the league. Without him I can’t see them being able to create much….shame Simmons is away would have liked to see him start at LB. 

I wonder how Morgs recovered, given the game is playing at a sensible time I expect to see him more influential. 

Interesting to see if Arzani bothers to show up 😎

The last few weeks since Ninko has been back it has been hot  on days we play which would impact his return from injury, so yea I can see why Rudan would be delaying his return to the first team. plus its not like Bozanic isn't doing a good job there. The last derby is probably the one where he kinda went MIA, but there is no need to rush Ninko back if he can still have impact against tired legs. Which he did against Adelaide and Bozanic is linking well

2 hours ago, GunnerWanderer said:

Interesting to see if Arzani bothers to show up 😎

If rumours are true I highly doubt it, I mean talks on the training ground was that he would prefer to be at home playing Xbox than be on the pitch. Likely to see him dropped again unless they really need him in Davila's absence.

2 hours ago, Sithslayer1991 said:

The last few weeks since Ninko has been back it has been hot  on days we play which would impact his return from injury, so yea I can see why Rudan would be delaying his return to the first team. plus its not like Bozanic isn't doing a good job there. The last derby is probably the one where he kinda went MIA, but there is no need to rush Ninko back if he can still have impact against tired legs. Which he did against Adelaide and Bozanic is linking well

If rumours are true I highly doubt it, I mean talks on the training ground was that he would prefer to be at home playing Xbox than be on the pitch. Likely to see him dropped again unless they really need him in Davila's absence.

I Disagree. Without ninkovic we barely look like scoring (amor changes that to a degree).

Have a look at our results while Ninko has been out draws and losses mainly, we have hardly won since the WC break.

Bozanic, The Hoff, Amalfatino are all decent players but they don't have the ability to pull a team apart like Ninko does.

We are a far far better team with him on the field.

Stuff this running at tired legs, but at 1 0 down. Get him on from the start and rest him if we get a couple of goals up.

I get not starting him the last couple of weeks while he's getting back to fitness and we have had the stupid 3pm kick offs. But this weekend get him on from the start and go at bulls. 

40 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

I Disagree. Without ninkovic we barely look like scoring (amor changes that to a degree).

Have a look at our results while Ninko has been out draws and losses mainly, we have hardly won since the WC break.

Bozanic, The Hoff, Amalfatino are all decent players but they don't have the ability to pull a team apart like Ninko does.

Stuff this running at tired legs, but at 1 0 down. Get him on from the start and rest him if we get a couple of goals up.

I get not starting him the last couple of weeks while he's getting back to fitness and we have had the stupid 3pm kick offs. But this weekend get him on from the start and go at bulls. 

I get what your saying with that, but start of the season it was still only 1 goal being scored. Perhaps with Amor borello and yeni in front of him that would be different.

Western Sydney Wanderers FC: 1.Daniel MARGUSH, 2.Gabriel CLEUR, 4.Morgan SCHNEIDERLIN, 5.Tomi MRCELA, 6.Marcelo (C), 8.Oliver BOZANIC, 9.Kusini YENGI, 10.Milos NINKOVIC, 11.Amor LAYOUNI, 14.Nicolas MILANOVIC, 16.Tom BEADLING, 17.Romain AMALFITANO, 19.Daniel WILMERING, 20.Lawrence THOMAS, 21.Jarrod CARLUCCIO, 26.Brandon BORRELLO, 28.Calem NIEUWENHOF, 32.Nathanael BLAIR, 33.Alex BONETIG, 35.Zac SAPSFORD

Ins: 6.Marcelo (promoted), 19.Daniel WILMERING (promoted), 32.Nathanael BLAIR (promoted), 35.Zac SAPSFORD (promoted)

Outs: 36.Alessandro LOPANE 

Unavailable: 3.Adama TRAORE (suspended – 1 week), 23.Yeni NGBAKOTO (suspended – 1 week)

7 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

We did smash the cows without Ninkovic

22 hours ago, TwoLeftFoots said:

I get what your saying with that, but start of the season it was still only 1 goal being scored. Perhaps with Amor borello and yeni in front of him that would be different.

Without ninkovic it would have been 0 goals in a couple of those games 

6 hours ago, xposedPatricK said:

I wish marcello took off his shirt before being subbed off and got a yellow. He would of served his suspension whilst recovering 

Marcelo should get his 5th yellow against the Mariners and not have to travel to Perth. Then he will be perfectly fit for the 3rd Sydney Derby 

7 minutes ago, Paul01 said:

Now a 6-0 will put us potentially in second place depending on the Melb Victory v Adelaide game. A draw in that game would put us in 2nd place at the end of the weekend

Need 7-0 because 6-0 would put us level on GD but we'd be behind on goals for with the Mariners.

Simple though.

16 hours ago, Paul01 said:

Now a 6-0 will put us potentially in second place depending on the Melb Victory v Adelaide game. A draw in that game would put us in 2nd place at the end of the weekend

15 hours ago, mack said:

Need 7-0 because 6-0 would put us level on GD but we'd be behind on goals for with the Mariners.

Simple though.

Firstly, there is no way we are winning by 6 or 7.

Secondly, If you're on non precriiption medication stop., If not...take some.:ninja:

:D

On 24/02/2023 at 1:12 PM, xposedPatricK said:

I wish marcello took off his shirt before being subbed off and got a yellow. He would of served his suspension whilst recovering 

He should have slapped Bratten

It wouldn't help but I can't think many people who are more in need of a slap than Bratten 

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic