Adelaide United vs Western Sydney Wanderers 24/02/2024 7:15PM

9 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

So anyone making the trip? I've never been to Hindmarsh so stuff it I'm going 

I am actually excited to see the stadium. Everyone always talked about how atmosphere is good and the field is the best in the A-league. I am hoping it feels like the old Parra stadium but obviously we are the away group.

Squad

Western Sydney Wanderers FC: 1.Daniel MARGUSH, 2.Gabriel CLEUR, 5.Sonny KITTEL, 6.Marcelo, 7.Dylan PIERIAS, 10.Milos NINKOVIC, 13.Tate RUSSELL, 14.Nicolas MILANOVIC, 17.Lachlan BROOK, 19.Jack CLISBY, 21.Jorrit HENDRIX, 25.Joshua BRILLANTE, 26.Brandon BORRELLO, 29.Dylan SCICLUNA, 30.Taiga HARPER, 31.Aidan SIMMONS, 33.Alex BONETIG, 35.Zac SAPSFORD, 36.Oscar PRIESTMAN, 37.Alex BADOLATO.

Ins: 13.Tate RUSSELL (returns from suspension), 21.Jorrit HENDRIX (returns from suspension), 31.Aidan SIMMONS (returns from suspension), 33.Alex BONETIG (promoted), 35.Zac SAPSFORD (promoted).

Outs: 9.Marcus ANTONSSON (injury – 8 weeks).

Unavailable: 16.Tom BEADLING (suspended), 20.Lawrence THOMAS

I guess Thomas is back for the derby.

Yuel seems to have fallen out of favour.

I don't think Younis is injured. I've heard they are managing his load because of his heart condition.

6 hours ago, pseudonym said:

Good time to go - coincides with the Adelaide Fringe Festival - so more stuff to do in the city on a short trip 

You mean there is more to do in Adelaide other than the festival? :lol:

Ok, there are the Pandas I suppose, but they are right lazy ******* chunts also.

Adelaide squad

1.James DELIANOV, 2.Harry VAN DER SAAG, 3.Ben WARLAND, 4.Nick ANSELL, 6.Stefan MAUK, 7.Ryan KITTO, 8.ISAÍAS,10.Zach CLOUGH,17.Luka JOVANOVIĆ, 19.Yaya Dukuly, 21.Javi LÓPEZ, 22.Ryan TUNNICLIFFE, 23.Luke DUZEL, 26.Ben HALLORAN, 40.Ethan COX, 42.Austin AYOUBI, 43.Giuseppe BOVALINA, 51.Panagiotis KIKIANIS, 55.Ethan ALAGICH, 66.Nestory IRANKUNDA

In: 4.Nick ANSELL, 19.Yaya Dukuly, 26.Ben HALLORAN, 66.Nestory IRANKUNDA

Out: 9.Hiroshi IBUSUKI, 27.Josh CAVALLO

Unavailable: 9.Hiroshi IBUSUKI (hamstring), 18.Jay BARNETT (hamstring), 27.Josh CAVALLO (quad), 37.Jonny YULL (foot), 49. Musa TOURE (quad)

2 hours ago, Davo said:

My Samsung struggled enough with a single screen of Paramount. If I tried picture-in-picture there'd be more smoke than an RBB away bay.

Works if you use the main channel and 10 play or a chromcast from phone/tablet

Interesting both teams centre forwards out injured, that time of the season I guess, feel for Antonson, 8 weeks out that really gives me the shits, he must be so irritated that the dildo stayed on😡

58 minutes ago, Sithslayer1991 said:

I am behind enemy lines.... No one warned me about Haigh's chocolate stores... They are everywhere similar to ABC stores in Hawaii

Get yourself up to Bakery on O’Connell in North Adelaide for a pie floater.

8825c24ee8fe474eb77c9132b9b86da1.jpg?mw=

Edited by Smoggy
  • mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic